[THE MYSTERIOUS MARRIAGE]EP.10]

This story is entirely not mine, it was originally by
Whalienhyuni on YouTube.

HE TOOK MY HEART AWAYYYYYY~ AWAYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~
MY HEAD IS BLOWN AWAYYYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~ AWAYY~
你就是傳說來自天堂的魔鬼
'CAUSE YOU TOOK MY HEART AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYYY~ AWAYYYYY~ AWAY~ AWAYY~ AWAY~

JEON JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Finally.

I was finally getting out of this boring hell hole. My nursing assistant, Amanda, had gotten all my belongings together and all I was waiting on was the nurse to bring me my discharge papers.

All I wanted to do right now was to go home and enjoy a movie or something on my couch with Y/n... Hmm...

Since when did I picture being at home with her there?

What was she doing to me? And where was she?

She didn't realize how fast they were able to get the papers around, I'm assuming since she wasn't back yet.

Y/n wanted to be here when I got discharged, but she had also seemed like she wanted to be somewhere else... Was she starting to find me annoying to be around?

For the past few days Y/n had been excusing herself for about two hours in the afternoon.

I figured she was just going to go get cleaned up or something, but she always came back with the same clothes and didn't look any different other than the smile that she couldn't remove.

Her joy seemed to be growing, almost as if she was...

No. She wouldn't be leaving me here to go and see... Namjoon.

A knock on my door made me drop the breaded thoughts and I looked up to see my nurse for today, Grace, come in with a handful of papers in her grasp.

Grace: "Alright Mr. Jeon, here are all of your prescriptions, instructions, and such. All the information you need is here on these sheets and if you have any other questions, feel free to give Dr. Suga a call at his office. The number is on the front."

She smiled and looked at me over her glasses.

Grace: "You are officially free to go."

I nodded.

Jungkook: "Thanks."

I took the papers and stood up to where my lonely bag was sitting. Y/n had taken most of our belonging to the car earlier today so I didn't have much to haul out last minute.

Grace nodded and walked out, when Amanda came in after her.

Jungkook: "Hey, squirt."

I called her, giving her the nickname because of her size, not age. Although I was sure she wasn't much younger than I was.

Amanda smiled brightly crossing her arms.

Amanda: "I don't think I'll miss you calling me that."

I chuckled.

Jungkook: "I'm sure you will."

I grinned, then lifted the bag.

Amanda: "Do you need any help?"

She asked nicely.

I was surprised at how attentive the CENA's were here, or at least this one more than the rest. Plus she had taken very good care of not only myself, but of Y/n.

Jungkook: "No, Y/n had grabbed the rest earlier."

I stopped and one again wondered where my wife could possibly be.

Jungkook: "Hey, Squirt, do you know where she is?"

I looked to her for an answer and she nodded.

Amanda: "Yeah, she's on the third floor."

Third floor? I gave her a confused look.

Jungkook: "What is she doing up there?"

Amanda: "Last I heard, she was reading to the patients. Want me to take you up there?"

I nodded and walked towards the door where she was.

Jungkook: "Yes, if you are able."

She smiled.

Amanda: "Sure thing."

Amanda had led me to the elevators and up a floor. That part was easy, but she walked off and lead me to a hall off to the side where I saw the sign that announced it's specialty.

Burn Unit.

What was she doing here? Wait... didn't she come up here a few days ago to see the Doctor that was taking care of me?

Amanda: "She's down this hall to the right. There is an open area where she reads to patients."

She patted my arm with her tiny hand.

Amanda: "Take care of yourself, Jungkook. And take care of that wife of yours."

Her eyes gave me a look of her truly caring and I nodded.

Amanda: "Got to go now, bye."

She smiled and turned to go back to the elevator and back to work.

I took a deep breath and started down the long hall. I was surprised to find most of the rooms were empty as I pass by.

Then suddenly I heard a few small footsteps followed by something little running into the back of my legs. I quickly turned and froze.

There sitting on the ground was a child. A small scared child.

I gulped as I didn't even know how to react to the sight of her. Her face was marred just as her hands were, her black colored hair was patchy on her bad side, but her gentle eyes were open wide with a bit of fear.

I quickly cleared my throat and squatted down so I could seem less intimidating. I also gave her a small smile, hoping the fear in her eyes would disappear.

I knew I was large and scary, but it honestly killed me to see such a small, innocent child afraid of me.

Jungkook: "Are you alright?"

I had never gotten the chance to finish the tenth episode along with the rest. So it ends here.