Chapter Three

Picture of Aaron on the side.

So someone requested that I do a chapter from Aarons POV, and it got me all hyped up and excited because now I know people are interested, when they start requesting. So yeah thank you so much for the major confidence boost!:)

Chapter Three

 Aarons POV

I still can't get that stupid kiss out of my head! When I told her that it was a dare, I failed to mention it was my idea. Confused? Let me explain.

When Derek and I started playing video games again, after KC went into the kitchen, I told him something that got me into this whole mess.

"You know, KC's kind of cute.." I stated. Derek looked at me with wide eyes and grinned.

"What!?" He laughed. "My sister? Cute?"

"Yeah! Cute enough to kiss!" I said confidently. I don't know what got into me, but I imagined how kissing her would be.

"Then do it. I dare you." He grinned evilly. I argued with him for a little while, but he wouldn't shut up!

"NO!" I yelled. He dropped the controller and pulled my arms toward the kitchen, him being a tad weaker, I managed to hold back.

He backed up and rammed straight into me, forcing me to walk next to KC. I quickly thought of a reason to be there, so I grabbed a tea kettle and turned on the stove. I told her to call me when it boiled and she said some things that you already know. So yeah, then I brought her upstairs and that whole scene happened.

I walked downstairs and hung out with Derek a little, eating breakfast and talking about random shit. I can't believe I let it slip that I care about KC. I'm sure I'm making a big deal about it though, she probably already knew I cared about her. She probably assumed I meant in the little sister way... Yeah, that's it.

"Okay, so you want to head down to the lake?" Derek asked. "All of us are going. You know, Kevin, Jake, Mark, that hot girl Lily that says she's into you," he winked, "and Marks little brother, Wes. We can get KC to go too, because they're the same age so they can hang out. I think they dated a little, too. I don't really pay attention to crap, but he's a good kid I guess, maybe they'll get back together" he shrugged. That made my blood boil, but I tightened by jaw and strained not to flip out.

"Yeah, that's .... Fine." I said. "I'll go invite her!" I yelled, running upstairs.

"Okay, don't make babies with my sister!" Derek yelled. He knows I like her now, because last night before I picked the lock and snuck into her bed, I gushed on and on about how good the kiss was and... Stuff.

"SHUT UP!" My cheeks went warm. What kind of guy blushes? I'm a shit head.

I walked into KCs room and she was changing, in only REALLY short jean shorts and her bra. I stared at her for a second, taking in her soft curves and her tanned back. My eyes went wide, but I still couldn't look away. I waited until she noticed me to snap myself back into reality. Her eyes scanned her room, probably looking for something to wear, and then they landed on me. Her eyes went wide and she quickly covered herself.

"GET OUT!!!" She yelled. I shook out of my trance and slammed the door shut again, but then realized I shut it behind me. I stepped in front of the knob and locked the door without her knowing. "AARON!"

"Just change, I won't look." I covered my eyes and looked down, so even if I was peaking I would just see the floor.

"You're a douche," She said, but continued changing. "Alright, so what do you want?" She asked. I looked up sadly to see her fully clothed.

"Come to the lake with us, everyone's going to be there!" I said. I don't want to tell her exactly who'll be there, because then she won't come because of Wes, and I want to see her in a bikini!

"Well, okay, when are we leaving?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Soon. Get ready, something hot please." I winked seductively and she rolled her eyes and laughed, pushing me.

"Just leave" She laughed again. I left and walked back downstairs, told Derek I was going home to change, and left.

When I got home, I walked in quietly, making sure not to wake anyone. At my house, everyone sleeps until at least noon. My dad is the workaholic expection though, leaving the house at 5am on the dot. 

"Okay, get my clothes, and get out of here." I said to myself. I walked up to my room and changed into swim trunks, leaving my chest bare.

"Is someone there!?" I heard my little sister, Tammys, voice. "Gabe you go first!"

"No way!" Another girls voice said.

"It's me, Tams." I said. She heard me and walked straight in, her friend following. She was cute, with light brown hair and green eyes. Her hair was straight, a little past her shoulders, and when she saw me her face lit up.

"OH! SO HE'S YOUR BROTHER." She smiled at me, flirtilly. No way I'm going for Tammys friends! She's 15, I'm 17. She's a grade under KC. This is like her fourth friend to like me, get a life.

"Yeah, hey. Aaron." I shook her hand, and she squeezed it happily. I rolled my eyes and went to grab a towel.

"Alright, you're home." Tammy smiled and I did the same.

"Yeah, sorry, but it's taking a lot to get this girl!" Tammy knows everything about me, so I told her about my tiny little  crush on KC. Tammys eyes narrowed at me and she crossed her arms.

"When will I get to meet this oh-so-wonderful girl named KC." She asked. I thought for a minute and a light bulb shot above my head. Even though I've known their family for the longest time, Tammy has never once met any member besides Derek. 

"Today! Come to the lake with us." I insisted. Her face lit up and she started bouncing.

"OH MY GOSH, YES! WILL THERE BE BOYS?" She smiled.

"No, Tammy don't even think about it." I said as the protective older brother I am. She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I'm going to get changed." She said, "Do you want to go home or come with us?" She asked Gabe.

"Sure, I'll come!" She smiled, mostly to me. I grinded my teeth together for an awkwardly silent minute, then finally grabbed my towel and went downstairs to wait for them to be ready. When they came downstairs, Gabe was in a slutty bikini, and Tammy was in an even sluttier one.

I didn't even think before speaking. "Nope, change." I pointed to the staircase. I'm not letting her leave like that!.

 She pouted. "Let me this one time, it's not that bad. It's cute!" she said.

"No it's slutty."

"Please!"

"Too much skin."

"Please,"

"No!"

"Please!?"

"Fine Tammy. But watch yourself." I warned her.

"Yay!" She smiled and clapped her hands.

--

When we got there I immediately spotted Derek and KC getting out of Dereks car. She had no shirt on, and light wash jean shorts that contrasted with her perfectly tanned legs. Her bikini top was visible because of this, and it complimented her nicely. Really nice.

I grabbed Tammys arm and yanked her towards me then whispered, "That's her." Tammy grinned.

"Oh my gosh, she's gorgeous!" She exclaimed. I smiled and nodded.

"I know."

---

I hope you liked this! I kind of like Aarons POV, but this chapter was overall boring and it would be if it was in anyones POV... There was just nothing exciting happening. But yeah in the next chapter there'll be some fun(:

Comment.Vote.Message.Fan.Share.Love It<33