Chapter One

Picture of Aaron on the side.

Chapter One

I walk down the stairs in my hoodie and sweatpants, knowing that my brother, Derek, and his best friend Aaron were probably already in the living room playing COD. I'm beast at that game, really I can beat anyone! But it gets annoying how they're always playing, and how Aaron is ALWAYS at my house. I've seen his house, it's cute and small and perfect to stay at, so I have no idea why he wouldn't want to be there.

"Hey guys can I get the T.V.?" I ask. It's Thursday night, Jersey Shore is on!

"Can you go away?" Aaron retorts, moving the game control around like it would make a difference then staying still and pushing the buttons. I grabbed the remote and he pounced at me, but I quickly jumped back.

"Can you go home?" I snap. He looks at me like I'm crazy and lunges at me, bringing me to the ground. He wrestles me for the controller while I try desperatley to squirm away.

I say, "Get off me, douche bag!" But that doesn't help at all. He seems to get angrier and uses all his strength to pull me back in mid-squirm and pry it from my hands. I make a dreadful noise and retreat to the love seat, curling up and quivering my bottom lip in a pouty expression. I bring my knees to my chin and wrap my arms around them, and look at Aaron with pouty green eyes. He looks at me and sighs, but goes back to the television screen and continues to play.

I can tell he feels bad, but not enough to give me the remote. He's a senior in highschool and he's going to spend his year on my living room couch. 

It's been 15 minutes, and I've been sitting here not moving a muscle. I'm don't worry about Jersey Shore, because I come an hour early to watch last weeks episode, so I have it fresh in my mind. There's still like 40 minutes until the new one comes on, but of course this game isn't lasting long. I look over at the boys and they look like complete idiots with there mouths hanging open and sitting like monkey people. They yell cuss words at the game and I arched my eyebrows when I saw Derek furiously shaking his leg and say, "Hey Derek?"

"What the hell do you want?" Ooh, snappy! I eyed his leg again. His lips are curled in a growl as he plays furiously.

"Do you have to pee?" I ask. He looks at me nervously.

He asks, "Why do you care, creep?" I quickly get a bucket and put it by the television, then get a cup of water and slowly pour it into the bucket. He bites his lip and pauses the game, speeding off to the bathroom. I evilly turn to Aaron, fumbling with his shirt while waiting for Derek to return. I'm surprised he's not trying to cheat, but I'm grateful. I have plans for him.

"Aaron," I sit down next to him on the couch, "what's up?"

"Nothing, waiting for him to get back. You know, because I'm always here and I can't go home and all." He smirks and I roll my eyes but then put on my sweet look again.

"Oh I know. See, since you're always here I thought this feeling won't go away... I just want to tell you..." I purse my lips and make a little nervous expression that I think fails but he looks at me knowingly like, 'I knew you would love me one day. What's not to love?' I can sense what he's because he's a player and they all think the same, they're unchanging. He's cocky probably because - I hate to admit it - he's pretty attractive as well.

"Tell me what?" He immitates my expression, inching closer. This boy actually thinks he's going to get some? Hahah, what a loser. I focus myself on the problem at hand and look deep into his light hazel eyes, searching for something to tell me he knows I'm lying. He seems completely convinced... Idiot.

"I think you're really... sexy." I winked and leaned in. He does the same and at the last second I turn and kiss his cheek. He looked at me confused while I watched him with a smirk.

"What happened to thinking I'm sexy?" He complains.

I answer, "I think Pauly D is sexier." I replied, grabbing the remote and changing the channel. "But maybe I'll kiss a dufus later, that was just payback for not giving me the TV." I tease. He sighed and leaned back. When I looked at him he looked a little hurt, though. He noticed me looking and composed himself so quickly that I questioned if I even saw anything or not. I turned toward him and frowned deeply.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup.

"

"You don't look fine."

"Well I am."

"Tell me what's wrong."

"I don't like being teased by girls, especially you."

"Why especially by me?"

"Because you're little KC" He says, using my nickname, "And feeling like I actually wanted you for a minute there, then you take it back and say I'm a dufus. Doesn't feel good." When did he get feelings? I was just kidding, he's done it to me before. Maybe not so intimately, but he's definitely teased me before.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"It doesn't seem okay."

"Well it is."

"Are you sure?"

"You talk too much."

Then silence.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay sorry it's short! The other chapters will be longer I'm positive! This is just the first one, Sorry:( But I love you guyss<33;)

Comment.Vote.Message.Share.<3