Chapter Four

Picture of KC on the side.

Chapter Four

**Still Aarons POV**

I put my hands on my back and pulled up my shirt and tugged it off, proudly revealing my abs. I worked hard for these babies.

I laid on a blanket that was resting on the grass, while Gabe and Tammy splashed around with all my friends, smiling flirtily. I don't think she understands how pushy my friends can be when they want 'it'. I don't want her being with them, because they're too old and I don't want her making a mistake.

"Tammayy!" One of the guys called her over. I looked and saw that it was Mark who had yelled her name, then looked back to see her walking over to him, smiling. "How ya' doing, babe?" He winked and she blushed...and I tightened.

"Well hey there. Haha" She giggled. She sat down next to him, closer then necessary, "I'm great, how about you? How was your day?" She answered.

"It's getting better," He smiled. I restrained myself. The nerve he had, knowing her older brother is sitting ten feet away from them. 

"Well that's good. I think you should be happier faster." She nodded, and he questioned her with his facial expression, "Being happier faster is good...er" Oh my goodness. She's so stupid.

"Oh... Well I know a way you can help make me happy." He smiled evilly. I glared. Screw restraint!

"Shut up." I said calmly, kind of.

"What?" He asked, looking over at me. Tammy gave me a look that said "please don't!" and I kind of felt bad.

"Nevermind," I sighed. When he looked away I pointed at my eyes than her. "I'm watching you!" I mouthed. She smiled and brushed it off, going back to her annoying conversation with Mark. I laid back and closed my eyes, relaxinig. Suddenly, I felt a body lay straight on top of me and I popped open my eyes, silently hoping it was KC. Of course, it wasn't.

"Hey Lily." I said, slowly shifting from under her so I wouldn't be rude. I took a moment to take in her appearance, she was wearing a rainbow striped bikini, that was decent. She's no slut, don't get me wrong, I just like KC.

"Hi Aaron!" She smiled excitedly. I smiled, but it was fake. "So I'm really glad you came."

"Me too." I said, taking a quick glance at a drowning KC.

KC'S DROWNING?

I jumped up as fast as I could and ran like a lightning bolt into the water. I grabbed her and pulled her up, keeping her head above water. She seemed fine, but everyone was looking at me weirdly.

"What are you doing!?" She asked. I looked around at the circle of people staring at me, blankly.

"Uhm.. I.. Uh... I thought.. You were like.. Uhm... Drowning?" I said, releasing her from my tight grip and feeling cold water slip between our warm bodies.

"We were seeing who could fake drowning the best," Derek laughed. I frowned, I'm so stupid, I should've realized that no one else was trying to help and that probably meant something.

"Yeah but we're not surprised. You ran like lightning, dude! Someone's got it bad for little Cuffman." Kevin teased, and I involuntarily blushed. REALLY? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? MORE BLUSHING? SCREW THIS.

I felt hands squeeze my cheeks and saw that Jake was gripping my head and examining my face.

"Guys, HE'S BLUSHING!" Jake went into hysterics and started kicking around in the water, while everyone else did the same. My cheeks became redder and I slowly seeped into the water, not wanting to see anyone. I wish I was invisible. This is humiliating!! Why me?? I sluggishly brought half my head above the cool water, so I could see. Everyone was calming down and just chuckling at the thought now.