Film Two: Troublesome Twins

Category: I'm unsure what to categorize this. But there is some flirting. Fluff.

Couple: TaeJinKook

Plot: Jin usually found it nice to be alone till he ran into a pair of twins! Now they follow him around and bug him. How will Seokjin deal with this?

Ξ⊂×❃×⊃Ξ

×  Film Two: The Twins  ×

Ξ⊂×❃×⊃Ξ

Seokjin has finished with writing his music and smiled ever so gentle at the music sheets before him. He tapped his fingers on the upright piano keys and hummed to the lyrics he had written down. His stomach suddenly interrupted his playing as it silently cries to be fed. Seokjin sighed to himself "I don't have much in the fridge, so it seems I'll have to go shopping." He stood up and adjusted his music sheets on the rest of the upright piano and got himself ready to walk to a nearby convenient store.

He arrives at the small shop and purchases a few snacks as the usual. Instant ramen and kimbap. He pays for the small filling snacks and sits at the outside tables that are barely used since people just come and go. It was relaxing though. It was chilly, but not freezing cold wind blowing on his face, the skies clear and not overwhelmed with clouds that could make one nervous thinking it will either rain or snow when they aren't prepared for either weather. Seokjin smiled and a sigh exhaled in a relaxed manner.

Everything is peaceful today, it's his day to relax.

Or was it?

"Yah, Jungkook! We need to go out more! You're always playing overwatch and never play together like we would usually do." Seokjin spotted twins giving a small scene with one tugging the other to drag him longer outside. "Taehyung, I wanna go back and play. Let me go!" Jungkook yelled at the other. Taehyung refused and dragged him to the convenient store. "If you walk around with me, then I promise to buy you a new game." Jungkook smirked "Challenge accepted. Go buy us snacks, I'll be right here." Taehyung nodded and entered the convenient store to purchase their snacks.

Seokjin had already lost interest in the yapping brothers and ate away at his kimbap after finishing his ramen and stacking the chopsticks flat on the rim of the empty, smooth-plastic, cup. Jungkook spots Seokjin sitting alone and decides to be social like Taehyung requested him to try. "So, does that taste good?" Jungkook sat before the older. Seokjin became flustered when he looked up from his food to see one of the twin's sit before him and giving a light smirk.

Seokjin nods. "It's decent for convenient store ramen." Jungkook hummed in response and leaned forward into the table "What's your name? I'm trying to be social before I actually give up and don't give a damn once my brother shows up." Seokjin stared at the other in disbelief

"Kim Seokjin."

"Jeon Jungkook" the younger replies dully and almost mocking the older.

Seokjin sighed and stood up from the small round table. "I'll get going, Jungkook." Jungkook pouted "You just gonna leave a stranger hanging from a conversation? Sit your ass down and let's talk."

"I won't sit my ass down to the likes of you."
Seokjin sassed.

Jungkook chuckled "Oh, really?"
Instantly, Seokjin's waists was wrapped in Jungkook's hands and pulled in closely. "If I had you in bed, you'd be accepting all my orders and squirming underneath me. Begging for more."

Seokjin gulped.

'What's with the sudden sexually-aggressive bunny?'

He thought to himself.

Jungkook's actions came to a halt when Taehyung ran out the double glass doors. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Don't harass strangers- Oh." Taehyung smiled the moment he caught eyes with Seokjin. "Did you find someone we can both have fun with?" Taehyung nudged Jungkook's side, then jokingly laughs it off. He pats Seokjin's shoulder after distancing him from Jungkook. "Sorry, Jungkook doesn't talk to people much except through playing overwatch. Honestly, it seems you've caught his eyes and probably will bug me 24/7 to have bring you with us.. so, stranger, how about a walk with us?" Jin didn't see any harm to join their walk.
"Uhm, sure." He threw away his small plastic trash and tagged along with the two.

They crossed streets, walked along sidewalks, stopped by the park for an hour as they spoke and got to know each other. Even if it was a weird encounter, Seokjin found it fun with Taehyung and Jungkook. The thoughts of becoming an actor and singer had him cut off from friends growing up. Because his Mother wanted to increase the likeliness of his success, she limited Seokjin's times with his friends, therefore, forgetting what it was even like to have fun socially.

Jungkook and Taehyung were laughing at each other's silly moments till they turned to Seokjin and at the image of the other, they froze.

"Thank you, for inviting me." Seokjin's voice trembled. He became embarrassed when his lips began to quiver and tears grew heavy at every second trying to hold back.   Taehyung witnessing Seokjin become teary eyed, he quickly ran over to the older and held his head close to his own chest.

"Seokjin..?"

"I'm okay, I'm just very thankful for so many weird reasons.." Seokjin looked up at Taehyung.

"Would you guys like to stop by my place?"

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other, both displaying their curious smiles and gained their attention back to Seokjin wiping his tears.

"Let's go."

Ξ⊂×❃×⊃Ξ

Hey, guess what? To be continued....

Did you guys like it? I don't know if I did this one well, but I can't really judge if I haven't finished the story. Hope you guys look forward to part II!!!!

I had to update this one cause, like, seeing only one chapter here just bugged the shit out of me. So, here you go!

Let me know what else book you want me to update and I'll work hard to finish up those chapters and update 'em.

Love you all!