Film Three: Teacher's Pet

Ship: JinMin

Category: Fluff, Smut and Maknae Jin

[I'm sorry if my smut is bad, I'm trying to satisfy all categories at all costs (・・;)]

Plot: Jin has been prepared for the upcoming Valentine's Day to be noticed by Mr.Jeon, the gym teacher. However Jimin believes Seokjin is after Mr.Park himself. Who will be Seokjin's Valentine's?

Oh, who wonders what he'll do?

________________________________

Ξ⊂×❃×⊃Ξ

Film Three: Teacher's Pet

Ξ⊂×❃×⊃Ξ
_

______________________________

Seokjin woke up and did the usual:
Brushing his teeth, taking a warm shower, putting on sunscreen and moisturizer, finally his school uniform. The boy has put so much time in pampering himself and considers himself lucky that he finishes all his work in class. Valentine's Day was around the corner and Seokjin wanted to look nice for a certain someone. He's been having the hots for his Gym Teacher: "Jeon Jungkook". The Teacher's muscles don't just make it a plus along with his sharp looks, his personality seems tough but once you appreciate his class, he will appreciate you back. Seokjin arrived at school with his perfect skin and plumped glossed lips. He smiled to himself as he thought of how he should give his chocolates to Mr.Jeon. The more time he spends himself thinking over it, he gets more anxious and wondering if he'll end up rejected. The thoughts came to a halt once he ran into Mr.Park.

Every morning Mr.Park tends to greet Seokjin and give him hugs, ask how his life is going and so on. Any questions to get to know Seokjin better. "So, today's the big day for you kids, huh?" Seokjin blushed as he gave a small nod and began to smile shyly "Oh? Whose getting chocolates from you?" Mr.Park smirked as the self-confident man he is, he believed all the way- 100% that the chocolates were going to be given to him. "Ah, it's a secret!" Jin giggled. Mr.Park found this side of Seokjin adorable and just wanted to eat him whole right there on the spot. "Come on~ You can tell me~" Seokjin shook his head and sighed "I wanna say, but I'm not confident. I wanna ask him out, but it's so risky.." Seokjin pouted and fidgeted with the cute little box of chocolates with variety of caramel and chocolate designed candies.

Jimin felt bummed to see a pouty Jin, especially on the day where the kiddos will just throw love at each other and not just special ones. However, Mr.Park was aware of Jin not having much friends due to focusing to classwork for so long and not use the time to socialize. At least within the campus he was positive about that.  Seokjin looked both directions and dragged Jimin to the boys locker room. Jimin was taken a back from Seokjin suddenly taking the two into an enclosed area for privacy. Seokjin locked the door and checked the whole room to make sure no one was inside. Jimin slowly held a smirk as he believes he know where this could go and began to undress himself.

Once Seokjin finished checking the perimeter, he comes back to a half dressed Mr.Park and felt his face turn red at how well built shaped Mr.Park was. He turns away and exclaimed "M-Mr.Park why are you undressed!?" Jimin chuckled and hummed "Well, just say what you need to,  Seokjin." Jin felt tingles go down his spine and shook his head. "You wanted to know who I want to tell, right? That..that person was Mr.Jeon.." Jimin slowly fell into a defeat, and gloomy state. He didn't expect to feel this way for losing to Jungkook like this.
Jimin hummed "Don't like him. Give your sweets to me." Jin looked at Jimin in a questioning manner. "Mr.Park? But these are for Mr.Jeo-" Jimin pushed Seokjin up against the lockers and placed his finger on the younger's lips and looked down at him.