Film Four: Four Lustful Beasts

Ship: TaeJinKookMin

Category: Smut. Lots. [Although I'm not good at it, so be warned.]

Plot: Taehyung and Seokjin were sharing a room together along with the other members. TaeJin decided to get steamy in their bed, until Jungkook and Jimin overheard the elders moans behind their walls, and thought: "It wouldn't be so bad to join".

______________________________

⊂×❃≡❃×⊃

Film Four: Four Lustful Beasts

⊂×❃≡❃×⊃

______________________________

Taehyung and Jin along with the others were exhausted from their dance and vocal practices. After completing their recent tour, they head back to their hotel, locking themselves away into their rooms. Taehyung felt a hunger for the elder as he eyed him down his fresh showered body. The cleansed tanned skin made him drool as it looked smooth and silky from the distance. He wanted to approach him as Seokjin applied Body Lotion on his body to keep the smoothness.

"Seokjin, can I touch you?"

Taehyung bit his lip hungrily. Seokjin huffed as he looked at the younger, forehead lightly damp of sweat from their performances. Seokjin shook his head in a teasing manner "You know I don't like it when I touch dirty things after showering, Taehyung." Taehyung pouted and crawled onto Seokjin's bed, slowly wrapping his arms around the elders small waist, gently nibbling onto his broad shoulders. Taehyung admired Seokjin's shoulders and smirked to himself as he could leave as many as he wanted. Eventually, he thoughit of wanting to cover Seokjin's body of his love bites. Seokjin quietly hummed and landed a dab of lotion onto Taehyung's face. "Taehyung, don't turn me on when I just showered~" Seokjin whines
"I can't help it. You smell like watermelon and taste like- well- You." He chuckled lowly under his breath and pulled Seokjin closer against his chest and began to trace his tongue up Seokjin's neck, kissing his skin ever so softly. The elder felt his breath paced and his body began to fidget under Taehyung's dominance. Taehyung's hands that slide over Seokjin's chest and stomach sent more chills down the other's back. The two found themselves on top of each other on the bed and French kissing till their lips were damped. Breaking strings of saliva, breathing right on each of the other's lips, hooded lids as they took small breath breaks and took that advantage to stare until they caught their breath, closed their eyes and continued on.

Taehyung had slid off Seokjin's towel around his waist and began to kiss down Seokjin's chest. Gently nibbling on one of his nipples. The sensitive sensation struck pleasure within him, and slowly, breathily moans pleased Taehyung's ears. "Relax, Jin."

"I can't when I'm sensitive.. Ah- Don't speak when you do these things" Seokjin's voice was dipped into embarrassment until it transitioned into more moans into escaping his plump lips. "Taehyung~"

Taehyung had himself between Seokjin's thighs and planted kisses on the muscles. He deeply chuckled and sat up. Beginning to undress himself.

"Seokjin, call me Daddy, like you always do the last couple times."

Seokjin's ears turned red and grew flustered "Are you crazy?? I was drunk! I'm not saying it sober." Taehyung lifted Seokjin and sat the elder onto his lap. He smirked as the elders back was facing him, so he teasingly caused friction of his member between Seokjin's cheeks. "I'm sure the things you say drunk is what you want to say while sober, no?" Taehyung gripped Seokjin's jaw and rests his face onto the other's neck and gently nibbled along with a few kisses. Grinding onto the other's behind and waited for a reply as the only responses he got were strained moans.