Chapter Fifty-Six

"Who are you?"

You couldn't believe Taehyung's words so you glanced at Jimin, waiting for his response

You couldn't believe Taehyung's words so you glanced at Jimin, waiting for his response. "What was I supposed to do? Say no? It sounded like a good idea since the kid hasn't dated anyone. Who wants to date a guy who hasn't gone through puberty yet. He may have muscles and all but he's still a virgin."

"That's enough!" Jin shouted. "You two are sick! Once this trip is over, you guys are going to tell him the truth."

"How can we? Look at him. He's having the time of his life. He's not that shy little kid anymore. I think y/n might have given him the confidence to talk to other girls." Taehyung said as everyone looked at him.

"This may sound like a cruel way of solving his problem but it's a good way for him to practice." Jimin added.

"Hey, guys!" Jungkook and Ji Eun suddenly rejoined the group. "This is hella lit." You caught a glimpse of his face and walked away. "What's up with noona?" The guys shrugged, not wanting to answer why you were upset. "Is she jealous that I have a date?"

"Why would she be jealous of you Kook? She's my girlfriend, remember?" Yoongi muttered as he ran off after you. "Hey babe, what's wrong?" He interrogated as he caught up to you.

"I feel guilty, knowing that the twins paid that girl to date my bunny. I told that son of a bitch to care for him and this is what I end up finding out." A tear rolled down your cheek and Yoongi wiped it away, knowing how much you care for your friend. "I couldn't look at him in the eyes, knowing about their scheme. They're sick and it's terrifying seeing what they can do."

"Hey, it's okay. Eventually, the untold truth will be revealed so don't let it trouble you, okay?" You nodded as Yoongi glanced at the ocean. "How about a little ocean sex?"

"Yoongi no. The guys are literally not even five feet from us."

"So? We can swim a little farther as I go deep in you."

You chuckled as he lifted you, you wrapped your arms and legs around him. From a distance, the others could see you laughing as Yoongi took you swimming.

"How can she be jealous of you Kook? Can't you see how she's smiling with Yoongi, who's actually her boyfriend." Taehyung emphasized in a bothered tone.

Jungkook didn't say anything as he glanced at you. He looked away and began to eat whatever he could find. It irked Kookie, knowing you weren't even a tad bit jealous but how could you be if you only looked at him as a friend. The rest of the guys and Ji Eun began talking as you guys still swam.

"I think this distance is good. I can barely see them and I bet they can't hear your loud ass moans from here."

"Hey!" You splashed water at him and he did the same.