Chapter Thirty-Eight

"Noona, I'm sorry okay

"Noona, I'm sorry okay. I didn't tell you anything about it because I knew you would react this way. In my defense, I didn't think someone would actually buy all four of your shots."

"It wasn't just one person but four." The man in charged said.

"What! Four different people?" Jungkook and you shouted out together.

"I was one of the four." Junior murmured. You turned around to face him and he gave you his sweet smile. "That's why I was gone for five minutes."

"Yes, he was one of the buyers." The man added.

"Who are the other three?" You asked again.

"They rather keep anonymous so I can't really share that information with you but don't worry about it too much. The money will go to a great foundation."

"You guys send all that money to a good cause?"

"Well, we give the photographer twenty-five percent and we keep the other twenty-five. The rest goes to those in need."

__________________________

It's been two weeks since the masquerade party and Junior has been treating you somewhat different. He's not the same guy you were dating back in Yreka. Junior is a little bit more distant and ignores your calls. The only time you guys hang out is when you two are at school.

You were starting to get annoyed with the way he was being so you went to his house. When the maid opened you the door, you asked for Junior. She got caught off as you two heard Junior's loud yelling coming from the living room.

You thanked her either ways and walked in on Junior shouting at the other person on the phone. He was like that for a couple of seconds when he noticed your presence in the room. He quickly hung up and walked towards you. He embraced you and sighed.

"Is everything okay?" You questioned a little worried by the tone he was using a few seconds ago.

"Nothing that concerns you." He replied a little coldly.

"I can leave." You uttered out as you faced him. "Do you want me to go?"

"No, no that's the last thing I want." He huffed. "I need to make another call. We can go out after this if you want."

"Okay."

"While you're waiting for me to finish up, why don't you go up to my room and grab me my car keys and black jacket."

"Sure."

You headed upstairs and grabbed his things from his room. While you were in his bedroom, you noticed your portrait on his wall. It was the 'random street' one he had boughten from Jungkook back at the display case. He did say he really liked that picture of you and you couldn't believe he had it hung up in his room.