Chapter Nineteen

*It's Jin's Birthday in Korea! STREAM EPIPHANY YOU COWARDS! 😂👋🏽*

"So can I go see the little ones?" Jin said to Mr Huerta.

"Yes. Go ahead."

Jin stood up from the bed as the lawyer brought him a wheelchair. He sat on the wheelchair and the attorney pushed him, making their way towards the maknae's room. When Jin saw Jungkook covered in wires, his tears got the best of him. How was he suppose to tell the joyful bunny that his mom passed away and his dad could die at any minute. He couldn't possibly break his heart in two.

"I'll leave you here. If you need any assistance, call me or a nurse. Okay?" Mr Huerta mentioned.

"Will do. Thank you for everything."

Jin waved the lawyer goodbye as he made his way out.

"Hyung?" Tae murmured as he rubs his eyes from barely waking up.

"TaeTae!" Jin stands up and hugs Taehyung. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"Where's mom?" He asked as he searched around the room.

"Tae-" Seokjin's voice cracked.

"Don't worry hyung. I already know about mom." He sniffled. "We found out about it when the car exploded."

Jin's eyes widen.

"You know?"

"Yeah. Jimin and I were the ones who called for help. The men who helped us out said that mom was already dead. "

"Oh. Where's Jimin?" Jin asked changing the topic.

"The cafeteria."

"Shouldn't he be here?"

"He doesn't want to be near Kookie at the moment." Taehyung glances over at Jungkook's body and sighs.

"Why?"

"He thinks Mr Jeon killed mom."

"Mr Jeon?" Jin questioned. "He's your dad."

"No! He's not my dad, he's Jungkook's dad!" Tae blurted out.

"So what? He raised all of us!"

Taehyung walks away, before the conversation ended badly. He sat back down on the couch and put on his headphones. Jin scoffed as he saw his little brother blasting his music very loud. He couldn't believe how Jimin's lie could manipulate Tae's head so quickly.

__________________________

An hour later, Jiwoo woke up and looked around. He starts to search for Mae and the kids as he regains his vision back. His eyes only see Jimin with some stranger in the corner of the room. Jimin makes eye contact with Jiwoo and immediately smirks. He makes his way towards the man on the bed.

"Hey Mr Jeon. I can't believe you survived. You and your son were supposed to die in the accident, not my mom." Jimin said in an annoyed tone.

Mr Jeon eyes widen. He starts to tremble as he hears the news of his wife and the accident.

"Don't worry though, your sweet little son will join you pretty soon once I'm done with you." Jimin gave the stranger a glance, the guy grabbed a needle and injected it into Jiwoo's arm.