If Sierokarte's Shop were Real

Gran: Whoa, look at this weapon I got!
Sierokarte: that's a Revenant Weapon. You can use it to recruit one of the Eternals-the group of biggest, baddest, strongest people on the planet!
Vyrn: That sounds awesome! But, no one's coming here to look for the weapon. Are you sure about that story?
Sierokarte: I am sure it was true. They are not coming, because you need to awaken its power by collecting materials and return to me once you have them. Here are the materials you need. *gave Gran a long list of materials, so long it rolled out of the KnickKnack Shack*
Gran: Holy crud, all of these for upgrading a single weapon?
Sierokarte: No, that's for my shop renovation.

[The heavy rooftop made of hay suddenly fell off and hits Vyrn utntil he passed out]

Gran: ARE YOU THAT BROKE YOU CAN'T RENOVATE YOUR SHOP YOURSELF? Or at least, I don't know, GET A DRAPH WORKER TO FIX THAT?
Sierokarte: That's racist, Gran. Oh, and here is the list of materials to find for your weapon when you're on your way. *gives a longer list that is so long it's not only rolling out from KnickKnack Shack, it made people tripped from it*
Gran: ...son of a bitch.
.
.
.
Djeeta: Hello, Siero. I would like to trade my Renown Pendants for that Luminiera Sword Omega over there.*points at the sword*
Siero: I'm sorry, but you can only trade 10 swords.
Djeeta: 10 swords...for a month?
Siero: for the rest of your life
Djeeta: *stabs Siero*
.
.
.
.
[365 days of grinding materials later...]
Gran, extremely exhausted: Finally... I got...all the...materials... Siero...
Siero: did someone call my name?
Gran: GAAAAAH! *beats Siero until she passed out*
Lyria: Siero! You're okay?
Vyrn: Gran...*stares at Gran*
Gran: ...what? We are literally in the middle of nowhere and she just showed up. How am I not gonna beat her up?
.
[20 minutes later...]
Gran: so, here are all the materials you have requested.*gives her a sack full of materials*
Siero: Actually, I came here to offer you The Eternals Upgrade Pack. Special offer today, 2 dollars. Everything includes rare weapons are already in there. You can save more time for your life, Gran.
Gran: *decapitates Siero* YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME BEFORE I WASTE ALL MY TIME AND CURRENCY POINTS FOR THOSE PIECE OF SHIT!
.
.
.
(Bonus)
Gran: do you always come in the middle of nowhere like this?
Siero: I'm anywhere and EVERYWHERE!
Gran: but how do you-
Siero: Kagebunshin no Jutsu!

POOF!

[Hundreds of Siero clones appeared within the mist, scattering around the area to find more customers]