CHAPTER 1

Hello my lovelies! I am Anu,this is my first work and let me tell you I LIKE NO- NO I MEAN I LOVE FICTION NOVELS.Opoof! I forgot main stream read it if you like and don't forget to vote. Please excuse my grammatically errors..(Above pictures of Ariana and Miya)

CHAPTER 1.

"Arie?"   Olivia whispered,I ignored her pleads.

"A-R-I-A-N-A!" Making me jump from my seat.This girl!

"What do you want Olivia?"I asked her not so politely.

"Don't tell me you don't know about Friday's party!"Olivia groaned."You are better known that I don't go good with the crowd.Boozy teenagers dry humping each other makes me anxious."I whispered.

"But it's Evan's party!"she shouts.Why Ollie is always that loud?

"E-Evan?"I stuttered.All the Horrible memories crossed my mind,just his name is enough to make my world upside down.I briefly remember our first encounter.

(FLASHBACK)

I was grossed in my books near a locker. Suddenly everyone started gossiping about certain someone.

Best friend of mine,Miss Olivia Sanders approached me. Let me tell you she is pain in ass.

Unlike me, Ollie was the extrovert.

Olivia has killer body having curves at right places while I am a plain jane.Olive skin complementing her emerald eyes and Sandy blonde hair with flick of highlights.Her aura shows confidence.

Meanwhile I am fragile brunette loaded with dull brown eyes, making my pale skin more paler. I was average in every aspect.I sometimes envied her beautiful features.

"Again zoned out Arie?" She asked me. Avoiding any replies I retorted, "why there is so much whisper in the corridor?"

Her emerald eyes lightened in excitement," Don't you know? The 'EVAN RAY' is back.He is THE hottest guy in our campus although every girl in college swoons over him,he doesn't give a damn! I just love him!"she blabbered.I was certainly unintrestend.

Figure appeared in the corridor.He was some what familiar my gaze met with bluest pair of eyes.He was devilishly handsome and had Greek God  features.

Evan's eyes were dangerously glued to mine. he wore exactly same green-black shirt and tight blue jeans as he did in the past
World seemed to be blurred.
Jesus! What on the earth is he doing here?He was the guy ,I ignored without glancing single peek I ran away.

I can partly recognize his face.

Splashes of water made me comeback into the reality.

Evan shifted towards me, "FIRSTLY, never ignore me". pause.splash."SECONDLY, don't you dare to show your ugly face again!" Emptying remaining half bottle he threatened me and left.

My hair was completely drenched with the water.I felt utterly humiliated.All this drama Only just because I ignored him.There is no use of good looks if you are heartless.

Not every story is cliché revolving around bad boy who turns out to be good some are just demons.

I REALLY HATE HIM.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

I avoided him like plaque and never crossed his path.