chapter 5

Shaye's p.o.v
I woke up to the sound of All Time Low's Jasey Rae playing from my phone. I rolled over on my bed nearly falling off and grabbed it pressing answer. Turns out it was just my mum.
"Hello sweetie? "She said from the other line
"yea mum? “I asked aggravated that she woke me up from my nap.
"Me and your aunt are going out tonight and won't be back until late so can you stay home by yourself and not burn the house down?" I groaned and said "Mum that was one time and fell asleep on the couch  watching the news" "whatever you say sweetheart well goodbye love you " "love you too mum" I said and then hung up
I noticed I was still on the couch so I just grabbed the TV remote and turned on the television. Sponge Bob square pants was on so why not? It was the episode with p.o.o.p . Aka people order our patties. I was super bored so I decided to make cupcakes.
I went in the kitchen and got out all the stuff. Then mixed it all together and put it in the pan. I looked at the clock and it was 9:39. I just woke up thirty minutes ago so I slept almost all day. Wow!
So I have to take the cupcakes out in thirty-five minutes so I just sat on the counter scrolling through my news feed on Instagram .while Mayday Parade played in the back ground. Soon enough the oven beeped and I took them out and iced them. I was walking out of the house on my way to the park down the street. Then I heard someone calling my name I turned around and noticed it was just Ashton.
"Hey shaye" he said as he approached me
"hey Ashton how's it going " I asked as we sat on the park swings
"nothing much just needed some fresh air. you?"
"same I just finished making cupcakes and I didn't want to stay at home " I explained to him then he started laughing for no reason I looked at him confused until he explained "it’s just you have cupcake icing on your face "he told me still laughing a little I started to panic and wiped all over my face trying to get it. then Ashton grabbed my hands in his one hand ( damn his drummer hands ) and gently wiped the icing off the corner of my mouth and holy shit there it is fireworks sparks whatever people say they feel when someone the  like touches them no matter how cliché it sounds.
"There got it" he whispered and I felt his breath on my face as we slowly moved in and then we were kissing. This is the second time we kissed and I must say his lips are delicious as weird as that sounds. We slowly pulled away and I was again looking into his amazing eyes.
He got up and held out his hand to me. Then we started walking in the direction of my house when Ashton started talking to me
"you know shaye you should sit with me and the lads at lunch "
"yeah I was going to Michael kind of owes me candy for ditching me at the party “I explained to him. His smile dropped and he looked kind of jealous? I must be seeing things because why would the Ashton Irwin be jealous of me talking to Mikey? Questions that may never be answered. We finally got to my house.
" could I see your phone so I can put my number in it? “He asked scratching the back of his neck nervously. I laughed at his sudden awkwardness " of course you can" I said and handed him my phone and he handed me his I typed in my number and set my name as sexy griffin chick and handed him his phone back
I looked at my phone and saw I had a text from sexy ass drummer . I looked up to see Ashton blushing as we both laughed at our names in each other’s phones "well mister sexy ass drummer it was fun hanging out see you tomorrow" I told him kissing his cheek "right back at cha sexy griffin chick " with that I went inside and to my room and slowly drifted off to sleep!