forty five

liked by seaveydaniel, corbynbesson and 117,285 others

kelsijames: happy :) 💜💛

tagged: amyreed_

view all 9,154 comments

corbynbesson: look at my girl 😍

username: your girl ? ITS OFFICIAL

username: #camy is official guys💛

seaveydaniel: my kj looks - wow

amyreed_: love you kels

username: they both look really skinny

username: yeah kinda abnormally skinny ... kinda concerned @username

username: they look perfect so you can stfu @username

~

( first person )

I look down at my phone and scroll through the comments of my newest post.

A majority of them were talking about me and Daniel and Corbyn and Amy, but there were a handful talking about how skinny we were.

It wasn't like the good kind though, the ones talking about an eating disorder. Not something I was anywhere near comfortable with.

"Hey Kelsi. We need to borrow your-" Valerie walks through the door of our hotel room to see a look of sadness on my face. "What's wrong Kelsi?"

Sometimes, my friends knew me too well to where I couldn't hide anything from them.

"Nothing. I'm just looking at the comments of my last post with Amy." Valerie immediately took my phone from my hands and viewed as many comments as she could before I snatched it back.

"You can't seriously believe them do you?" She asked, probably wanting my answer to be a no.

"I mean, they're right though. Look at me, I am a literal stick." I complain. Yes, there are some people who wish to be really thin, but apparently I'm unhealthy skinny.

"Don't make me get Daniel." Val threatened while slowly backing up to the doorway to the hallway, ready to get Daniel at any second.

"Val. I don't want to worry him."

"Too bad. He loves you and he'll fix you right up." Sprinting, Val went from my room to Maya and Penny's where everyone was hanging out.

In less than two minutes, Daniel was knocking at my door.

"Kelsi?" I chose not to answer because if I did, I would have to deal with an overprotective boyfriend. "Kelsi James. You open this door right now or I'll knock it down with my incredible muscles."

I let out a light giggle knowing he was joking, but still wanting to see if he would try.

"I can hear that beautiful laugh. Now please let me in."

I was finally compelled to open the door and as soon as I did, Daniel tackled me with one of his bear hugs.

"Dani. You're suffocating me." I jokingly stated, even though it was kind of true.

"Don't listen to those people, babe. You are the most beautiful person in the world. "I love you Kelsi James with all my heart."

"I love you too, Daniel Seavey."

This is why Daniel is the best boyfriend in the entire world. Well to me anyways.

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐
author's note
i'm hella bored