I 始め

There was this guy who is my seatmate but i never bother to ask his name but i let him talk and ask me questions when needed. It might sounds rude and unfriendly-Because i know, a girl like me doesn't deserve to have friends. They'll leave anyways.

"Good morning Y/N~" that person with long skinny legs and chicken little like face called me as he sat on his chair beside me "Is your day bad?"

I shook my head slowly.

"Shall i make it good then? I know you're lying" he let out a soft chuckle as he take something out of his bag. "You're absent yesterday..So i take notes for ya" he added as he handed the notebook for you.

"You seem abit emo today Y/N, something wrong?" he ask "As if you dont often see this face" i answered simply.

He laughed "It was just a joke! but youre more emo today"

"Dont mind me, even though my face is like this im still happy"

Wow, Y/N is that true?

He rest his head on the table then strikes his eyes into you. It makes you uncomfortable but you let him do what he wants "When will i see you smile?" he pouts "It's already 2019 Y/N"

I looked at him not minding the eye contact we made "I look terrible when i smile, I told you mister. Dont ever wish seeing me smile"

He snickers "Well, I, Park Jaehyung will do his best to make Y/N smile" he said as if he was a little boy full of energy.

"When you smile promise me to do that always Ms. Y/N" he smiled at you then puts his pinky finger out. I found it cute, I found him comfortable to open up with. I dont know but i had this unidentified feeling inside me.

Instead of rejecting that cute action of him. I just locked my pinky finger with him.

And thats how the different day of mine started...with him.

-

Hi~ who ever is reading this. The whole book is a imagine. And was told by many MY DAYs in a fanpage I joined to. They told me to do a book and compile everything. So i just did!

Please support until the end of this book. Hm, maybe i'll update every Saturday and Sunday if i have time to update in weekdays. That would be great.

Forgive me for the bad english,wrong grammars,wrong spellings. I hope lemons will love this book.

it may seem like Jae is a very cheerful and energetic guy here and its far away from his real characteristics. But just enjoy it okay? ㅋㅋ

고맙습니다 여러분~