XIV2

jae

I heaved out heavy sigh as i roam my eyes around the room. ' I'am finally leaving this hell ' i thought. I checked my phone again and in a great loss of mine. Her picture that was once my lockscreen changed into black as if it's sending me a word 'hopeless'. My hopes were too high for me to meet her. But that hope, is my inspiration.

I get my backpack and hold onto the door knob. But then i started to feel strange as if the foot i step on was changing. I roamed my eyes around...I'm in a different place. 

What the fuck is happening? c'mon dont make this hard on me 

All i could do was to put my head down and close my eyes. Yes, i'm willing to do everything just to find her but not like this. I want to find her to the way i wanted. It looks like world is literally sailing us apart.

I opened my eyes again and look beside me " XXXX 대학교 5 minutes ahead" I checked my phone and felt annoyance. "April 07 2019" its April it means its the schools vacation.

I started to walk towards the path that leads me to the school. 

But then i felt like someone is stopping me to my steps. No not again

Is the world really pulling us apart?

I was back in Argentina not in the hospital but in front of an house. 

"AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!" i shouted in annoyance "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING I JUST WANTED TO SEE HE--" my sentence pause as i feel myself shed tears.

"This is so hard"

I wanted her....why?

I wanted to see her again. Please let me be

I fell down on my knees. Ended up hugging them in the streets.

I'm starting to hate myself.

I blame myself for not holding tight on you.

"I should have been..."

"I'm sorry Y/N"

"I'm giving up"

----------