XVII

third persons pov

Jae finally reached his condominium and get himself a rest, he...dreamed again, being in the place where he just got on earlier which is the Art Museum where he saw the painting and the same scenario happened that time. He didnt woke himself up but instead, he continue the dream. The huge crowd that happened earlier, he hears everybody screams her name. He was frozen at his place wherein the time he looked back at the painting made by "Y/N-J". He felt his heart beats faster as if he feels she was the place. That crowd made their way to "Y/N-J"s painting, making him feel more confused. Until then the crowd made space, a girl with the same jetblack short hair appeared, but has its face blurred making Jae woke up, sweating and pale.

"She...is looking for me" he mumbled to himself.

He sighs in disappointment, he couldnt got a chance to atleast see her face.

"This wouldnt be easy" said he again.

He sits up straight to this bed, buried his face into his palm before looking at the time.

'12:05pm'

He lead himself outside for him to get a fresh air, he fixed his messy hair with his slender fingers and hugged himself under the glazing sunlight. He sits on the nearest bench to calm himself down. He squinted his eyes and look down on his feet.  He sniffed and look around, theres kids running around and vendors around the place he was sitting in. 'Im so tired' he said to himself but then someone or lets say a group of 4 man surrounds him, looking down on him.

"Are you living here?" said the guy in leather jacket, Jae nods

"Hyung, are you alone mind if we take a sit?" ask the guy in white shirt, Jae nods

"This is sudden me and my friends wants to cheer you up, you seem blue" said the man in checkered polo along with his black shirt.

Jae chuckles and shakes his head as no

"Im Kang Younghyun" the man in leather jacket hands out his hand for a shake hands "Im Park Jaehyung" He accepts his shake hand

"Im Kim Wonpil" the man in white smiles like a pure sunshine

"Park Sungjin and the quiet boy here is Yoon Dowoon" the man in checkered said and points to the man in black as well

Jae nods along with a simple smile "Nice meeting you guys, this is so suprising" Jae laughs

The guys and him seems to be getting along, Jae feels like his problems go away once he met them. His day is full of laughter but he never forgets to think about her.

'Will these guys help me? Did god gave them to me?' Jae ask himself, he filled with happiness 'If yes, thank you. I will take care of them'