VI

Y/N

As soon as the bell rings, i organize my things inside my bag and as usual Jaehyung waits for me. Unlike before, i left him after i've done things and let him trail behind me. I found it rude so i waited for him too.

He gave me a shocked look and then smiled after. "Thats new of you y/n!" he said happily.

I put my head down and smiled secretly. Did i just smiled?

"Dont you want me to wait for you? Okay then i'll leave" I head first yet he pulled me back. "I do! I-its just uh, you know" he smiled while slinging his bag into his shoulders.

"Are we friends now?" he ask with his eyes hesitating to look at mine. "Who says we arent Park Jaehyung?" i answered under my breath yet he heard it.

I never knew a chicken like him has strong hearing

He cant erase the smile on his face. Thats beautiful

"Hm, y/n did you ask permission to your parents?" he ask out of blue.
"Do i need to? I dont even have them" i answered naturally and look at him afterwards.

I can see how shocked he is that you cant paint his face properly as of now. I just let out a dry chuckle as i went out of the classroom with him.

Sad to feel, but its good to be alone.
all you have is the silence everytime you cry, and only the pillows has the evidence. The walls was with you when you need shoulders to cry on.

I noticed he turned quiet after i said that i dont have parents and even siblings.

"Im sorry that was so random haha" I said pretending its okay. "You dont have to be sorry" he said and end it with a laugh.

"I'll be here in your hard times i promise,i'll be there if you need shoulders to cry on" he said softly

We stopped on the bus stop and waited for the bus because he ask me out earlier.

Starting today, i'll try my best to discover what happiness is. I've been stuck into my shell these years.

"J-jaehyung oppa"

"Hm?"

"Thank you"

"That was sudden but...Youre welcome?"

Thank you for trying your best.

"Are you..."

"What?"

"Perhaps, part of my childhood? Youre familiar"