XX 半角

jae

I sighed and my eyes met the pale ceiling. I knew i was in hospital after that bomb threat that happened. Alot of people got hurt i guess including me and y/n.

Wonpil and the other boys surround y/n and mines bed, asking us if we are okay since we are the one that left inside the museum and these guys buy food while we are inside.

I looked on the bed beside me, laughing and smiling with the boys, Dowoon and Sungjin who happened to be a fan of hers. I smiled at the cherry and flowery sight of those fanboys being close to her.

"Ohh~ look who feels so better than better when he see her" Wonpil teasingly pokes my cheek as he looks in the same direction.

Younghyun laughs putting his hands inside his pockets. "I see~ just one glimpes of her is a cure. C'mon that feeling will fade sooner or later--"

"No its not!" Wonpil playfully pushes his arm when he interups that bitter speech.

"It'll fade and turn into a deep love" i mumbled under my breath. I laugh as i looked at both of them. "Dont worry Younghyun, you'll find the love of your life" I said as i patted his arm

"Jae?"

I turned to the person who speaks "Do you have the same dream? Of us meeting in the museum" she asked

I nodded in responce

She laughs, and thats the most precious thing i see.

Actually, us meeting happened in real life but it repeats on the dream, but some of it are not like how i searched for her, remember that chapter? yeah

I smiled "A-are you feeling fine by any chance?" she hums in responce.

"Its just a little scratch though i think we can go out when doctors went in.." she speaks in pout, cute

She looks directly into my eyes "I knew it"

I gave her a questioning look

"anatada"

"Eh?"

"It is you"

----

Well yeah, thats how this story ends. Sorry for the really lame ending i have no ideas left. BUT I'LL DO BETTER FOR THE NEXT STORY!

thank you for reading this shitty thing..i love you♡

from your dearest,
urbabay