pt one

ʳᵒˢᵉ́

Numerous acts concluded the event. I went into my chamber—that is, my room with my new husband—to grab change without wasting any time on the imitations. Jungkook owns this enormous estate, and despite the fact that I am his wife, he initially rejected allowing me to reside with him. I knew he despised me, always had disliked me, so he didn't enjoy it.

I opened the closet and put on my black skinny jeans and white pullover. All I did was pull my hair into an untidy bun. I lay down on the bed for a moment, and then I heard the door knob turn, and you can probably guess who emerged. It was Jungkook 

I sprang to my feet from the bed and gave him a terrified look as I pretended to look for my phone. All he did was roll his eyes and display irritation.

Both he and I are not pleased in this marriage, to be honest. Well, aside from the person who gave his or her consent, nobody wants us to get married.

Jungkook never disclosed his secret relationship to his parents, therefore they were unaware of it. I wouldn't be married to this guy who genuinely despises me if he had told them sooner; he could have a happy life apart from me.

However, our parents forced us into this marriage, which I agreed to for the benefit of both businesses.

He gave me a frown and a sidelong glare. He said coldly, "Why are you staring at me like that?"

I look down at my feet and pretend to be stunned by what he said. "Uhm nothing," I answered.

"oh one thing that I need to tell you, we're not sleeping together don't dream it and of course you'll sleep on that couch" He gestured for me to sit on the white couch in our room.

I sighed and simply nodded. He removed his wedding suit, and I turned away in a hurry to avoid seeing him in his underwear.

"Huh? do you think I'm going to strip in front of you here?" He said something to me angrily, covering both of my eyes.

"uh?" I turn my ignorant gaze back to him right away.

He is cruel; I hope he will treat his own wife with kindness.

"I would rather get naked in front of my girlfriend than here, in front of the woman I didn't like for a long time." Those words upset me, and I want to cry, but I control myself because I don't want to become a less worthy individual because a guy didn't like me.

I don't know why, but sometimes I feel like my heart hurts because of Jungkook. "And yeah, there will be no honeymoon for us together and one more thing tonight I will spend my time with my girlfriend so don't worry where I head to." why, if he brought up her girlfriend, I would feel envious.

I try not to stare at his face as I merely nod. I made an effort to fight back, but I was overcome with terror. "who said that there will be a honeymoon for us?" I shiver, fearing that Jungkook will hurt me.

"just shut up!" He yelled at me to leave me in our room alone myself. My head hurts, and I don't feel like I'm sparkling within. Everyone who got married is content and enjoying their wedding, but nothing is happening with mine.

I gazed at my finger's ring. I want to take off out of my hand, but he's coming back. reenter the room "Rosé, before you go to sleep, please arrange my bed" I merely nodded.

He started talking to me nonstop, saying, "why do you keep nodding, use your mouth for speaking"

"Why do you care?" I asked, and he left the question unanswered before exiting the room.

I know he respects me, but he doesn't show it, even though he doesn't like me.

edited [ 28/05/24 ]