pt nine

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒ

If the Jeon family is indeed present, the waitress verifies their name on the list. She turns over the namelist, going over each name individually.

"You're Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon?" The waitress queries them

Mrs. Jeon responded, "Yes, we are, and this is our son and daughter-in-law."

The wedded couple put on a "no mood" mask as the family entered with joy. When the waitress motioned for them to take a seat, the lady with cream dress decided to sit next to the flower vase.

Jungkook is seated next to Rosé, while Mrs. Jeon is sat close to Mr. Jeon. They ordered drinks and food together. They all enjoy having dinner together.

Rosé hurried to her room as soon as they got home, running upstairs while clutching her heels. She pulls on a black short bottom and a white oversized t-shirt and goes to sleep.

When Jungkok went into the room unexpectedly, he was startled to see Rosé dozing off on the bed. It should be noted that he supposed to be the one who sleeps on the bed, not her. He puts on clothes in black pajamas, staring at the sleeping lady.

Sitting next to Rosé's bed, he gives it some serious thought: Why would he be cold toward her when she isn't doing anything wrong? why he didn't think she was as attractive as the other girls outside. He continued to think till not knowing he then fell asleep next to her.

The following morning, Rosé is the first one to rise. Then she noticed something heavy around her waist, which made her feel uneasy. She looked behind the cover and noticed a hand. She looked next to her and saw that it was Jungkook.

"what the f*ck?" she muttered herself. She tried to move Jungkook hand slowly but thats fail... Jungkook get up from his sleep and shocked.

"what are you doing here?" asked a confused Rosé

"w-wait what are you doing on my bed?" Jungkook enquired next

"i-i didnt realise t -that i-i sleep her-e" She stuttered.

"forget about it. it's not like we're doing such a weird thing" Jungkook sighed.

"what do you mean by weird?" Rosé lost her train of thought.

"don't you get it ? when married people do to make babies?" Rosé seemed disgusted and hastily got out of bed while Jungkook laughed. 

"you understand already Rosie?" Ask Jungkook while smirking

"y-yes" she said in a weaker tone

Grabbing her towel, Rosé heads to the bathroom to have a shower. once she has completed her regular routines. She made her way to her closet; in the meantime, Jungkook was still seated on the couch, staring at Rosé.

"you dont take a shower?" With a towel wrapped around her body.

After he stopped talking, Jungkook answered, "Yeah, of course."

Subsequently, he entered the bathroom and had a shower, while Rosé chose the day's attire, which composed of an off-the-shoulder black crop top and white skinny trousers. She usually dresses up, which is her favorite thing to do. 

After that, she went downstairs to make her family some breakfast. She made a salad and fried an egg with garlic. After toasting the bread, she stuffed it with delicious butter. She prepared some iced orange juice. To assist her in setting the meals on the dining table, she called the maid.

Not to mention, she didn't forget to inquire, "Btw, you're Annie right?" whether she was the Jungkook maid.

"You're Jungkook maid?" Rosé inquired again after she nodded. "Then you're my parent-in-law maid?" Rosé said, perplexed, as she shook her head. "Yes and they really talk a lot  about you to me," Annie replied with a smile. 

"oh really?" Rosé grinned broadly.

"Yes" Annie replied, carrying the food to the dining room table. Their parents returned a few minutes later, smelling something delicious coming from the kitchen. Their eyes widened at the sight of food on the table.

"this is surprise breakfast for you guys!" Rosé spoke upbeat.

The parents smile, loving to see their daughter in law in a good mood in the morning. After that, Jungkook went downstairs and observed his parents conversing with Rosé in the dining room. He strolled in their direction and took a seat. "woah, who cook all of this?" 

With a broad smile, Mrs. Jeon said, "It's Rosé, sweetheart."

"o-oh" Falsely grinning, Jungkook turns to face his wife, who is smirking at him.

Rosé prepared a brunch that they all like. Mrs. Jeon suddenly exclaimed "Oh i forget to tell you guys that, Rosé and Jungkook can you please go to the shopping mall and buy something for your sister birthday for tonight"

"oh i forgot that Jeonghyun birthday tonight!" Jungkook cried out.

"Do we have to buy it just me and Jungkook" asked Rosé.

"we couldn't join in since  we must attend our weekly meeting later" 

"am i not counted in?" Jungkook puzzled, reminding her parent that he was part of the business

"It's just for the elderly," Mr. Jeon laughed. 

"Oh," Rosé said.

"so would you mind to buy today?" Mrs. Jeon requested a follow-up.

"y-yes of course why not right Rosé?" Jungkook grinned.

"Yeah," Rosé said, glancing at Jungkook.

That means that forced married couple have to do some errand together at the mall. Leaving the newlyweds alone together is a bad idea.

edited [ 29/05/24 ]