pt ten

ʲᵘᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ

I switched my clothes to a black oversized t-shirt and blue denim jeans. I brush my hair and apply wax to keep it tidy instead of messy. After spending some time alone, the door was opened by someone and it was Rose who entered and gazed at me.

Why are you staring at me in that way? "Am I more attractive than you expected?" I inquired, but instead of responding, she simply ignored me and rolled her eyes.

I paid no attention to her and sat on the couch, waiting for Chaeyoung to get dressed. Please don't assume that I am a perverted man. She intended to raise her clothes, but she halted and widened her eyes upon realizing I was still in the room, sitting confidently.

"What are you up to in this place?" She inquired and furrowed her brow

"I'm aware that you want to change. Over there, you'll find the hidden changing room," I mentioned, directing my finger towards the unnoticed door next to the wardrobe.

She then gave me a surprised look and made her way to the hidden changing room. I let out a small laugh, grab my phone from the bedside table, and message my girlfriend.

Jieun 🤍

Me
how are you?

JieunI'm good anyway baby, btw i want to meet you, i miss you so much

Me
I miss you too darling. I guess we can meet tomorrow but not tonight

JieunWhy? you have meeting today ?

Meno meeting but my family is here so i couldn'tmeet you tonight darling but tomorrow kinda fine?

Jieunfine,see you tomorrow

MeOkay 💕

seen by Jieun
I turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket. Rosé exited the room in a stylish ensemble, consisting of a pink crop top shirt and a blue denim jacket. She's rocking a white short skirt and she looks very stylish.

I love it! Jungkook! What's on your mind? She's not your girlfriend, ugh.

iphone Xs Max and her black purse in hand, she said to me, 'Let's go. With her purse slung over her shoulder, she exited the room. I promptly rose from the sofa and trailed closely behind her.

I wore my white puma sneaker while she had on an adidas sneaker. We entered my car and I turned on the engine. I instructed Rosé to wear the seatbelt, but she declined. I then took the seatbelt and put it on myself. Our faces are merely one inch apart. Rosé slowly stepped back, clearly surprised by my actions.

"Who would be concerned if something happened to you?" I asked her while she was gazing at her feet.

"apologies," she sulked and I noticed her cheeks puffing.

"whatever," I replied, shaking my head, as I drove off to the shopping mall.

It only takes 15 minutes to get there, as our mansion is relatively close to the shopping mall. I left the car in the parking area. We exited the car and I automatically locked it.

"we should buy something suit for your sister taste" rosé said, scrolling something on her phone, maybe looking for inspiration on the internet

rosé pov

We proceeded towards the entrance in search of a high-priced store. I halted my steps upon spotting a recognizable individual. It's Taehyung and Jennie, it's been a while since i met them.Jungkook trailed behind me as I approached them.

"Taehyung!" I grinned and tapped his shoulder as I spoke.

"rosé?" He had a smile on his face

Jennie, holding Taehyung's arm, mentioned to Rose that it had been a while since they last saw each other at the apartment.

"Taehyung, is that you?" Jungkook spoke

"jungkook!" Taehyung cried out and embraced Jungkook.

"Wait, are you all acquainted with each other?" I inquired to both of them.

Jungkook confirmed, saying, "He has been my closest friend since we were in primary school," as he stepped back from the hug with a big smile on his face. I had never seen him happy before.

Jennie chuckled, "I suppose we're friends now." "wait.... are you two—" jungkook cutted jennie off. 

"she's my wife," Jungkook answered and pulled me closer to him by my shoulder.

I joined the act and say, "yeah, just like what he said"

"that time, you said you were living alone at the apartment" said Taehyung

I deceived and glanced at Jungkook, who was staring at me intently, saying that it's where I do my work.

Jennie smiled at us and said, "I understand. I suppose we'll see you both again. we wanna go somewhere, goodbye and enjoy yourselves."

"Yeah goodbye Jungkook, I mean my best friend and also Rosé," Taehyung laughed as he walked away while holding Jennie's hand.

"you know him?" Jungkook asked me

"it's not like you care?" i said, brushing off his hand of my shoulder

"are you into him? i saw your eyes flashes" The question he posed caused me to hit his arm.

"Why would i into him sir, he's married, are you sick or perhaps you're jealous?" I taunted him

Jungkook appeared annoyed as he questioned, "Why would I?" 

I simply chuckled and kept walking to browse some store

edited [ 02/06/24 ]