pt six

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒ

Rosé has already reached Jungkook's mansion and parked her car in the garage next to her so-called husband's car. She removed her luggage and all her bags from the car. She refused helps and carried the luggage bags herself, risking damage to her bags.

She pressed the doorbell once she reached the entrance. Without any delay, someone opened the door. A brunette guy name, Jungkook told her to "come in" without  welcoming her or making eye contact.

rosé sighed and rolled her eyes as she stopped in front of Jungkook, questioning why he was giving her that expression after he was the one who asked her to come.

"Can you please quiet down, girl? I just want some peace." He gently nudged her shoulder before halting.

"Could you help me.... at least?" she said, smiling as if she had won over Jungkook.

"do i need to?" Rosé shrugged her shoulders. "ugh fine" Jungkook simply obliged her because Rosé had brought a lot of stuff. She then walked upstairs and went to their room.

"Just put there" Rosé urged him, pointing somewhere, and he did, Jungkook put the belongings on the floor next to her closet.

"i'll go downstairs wait for my parent so you better change your clothes" remarked Jungkook.

"what!? My clothes are not in awful condition, so why are you asking me to change?" Rosé frowned her eyebrows.

"suit yourself" Jungkook rolled his eyes and exited the room. He walks downstairs and waits on the couch, awaiting his parents. 

When the bell rang, Jungkook jumped from his seat. He stood up from the couch and approached the front door to open it. When he opened it, he seemed surprised to see his adored parent.

"Eomma, appa, you're here," Jungkook shouted, quickly pulling both of his parents into a close hug.

"Oh my Jungkook, you've grown up well," Mr. Jeon exclaimed as they broke their hug together.

Mrs. Jeon laughed there. "I'm always grown up didn't you know" Jungkook pouted.

Mrs. Jeon was looking about as if she was looking for someone. "By the way, where is my Rosie?" She looked at Jungkook. 

"she's upstairs, just got back from spending time with her friend, uhm do you want me to call her?" Jungkook lied to avoid confusion with his mother and father.

"yes....bring Rosie here, I already miss her now that you two are married," Mrs. Jeon said, patting his shoulder with a smile.

"okay,  I'll stick around for a bit," Jungkook answered with joy, unaware if it was genuine or an act.

As he hurried up the stairs to call his wife, Jungkook reached door trying to open it. He hesitated, worried she might be changing, but then he remembered it was his room, so why would he care?

Twisting the door knob, he pushed the door open and found Rosé already stood in front of the door before him. They tumbled to the ground together, where Jungkook landed on top of her, using her wife as a cushion.

Jungkook ceased his groaning upon seeing Rosé's expression. He is amazed by how stunning Rosé is. What reason does he have for not being attracted to her when she is so stunning? And why is he indifferent to her when she hasn't done anything to him?

"Ha! I'm aware that my face is stunning, so please quit staring at me like that," the girl scoffed, causing Jungkook to finally look away.

"Sorry, " he apologized, getting up from Rosé's body and making sure to also straighten his clothes as well as the girl.

"in fact, my parents are already here, so I need you to play your part," Jungkook said as he moved closer to the wall, gazing at the girl in front of him.

"Take it easy man, what do you expect from me ? you don't need to tell me what to do" rosé said, smirking. Jungkook kinda impressed by her spirit..

Before she could leave, Jungkook caught her wrist and halted her movement. "My mom is waiting to meet you downstairs, so hurry," he said.

"i get it" she replied innocently and smoothly pulled her hand away from Jungkook's grip. She exited the room, leaving the tall guy isolated in the room.

edited [ 28/05/24 ]