pt three

ʳᵒˢᵉ́

Following a refreshing shower on this chilly morning, I swiftly scan my wardrobe to select my outfit for the day. I put on my white skinny jeans and a black crop top, despite being married I still want to wear a stylish outfit.

I organized the bed correctly and placed both my clothes and his clothes in the washing machine. I almost slipped in the bathroom due to the soap on the floor. Grateful that I am safe and god spared me.

I do not share a bathroom with Jungkook; instead, I use a different one downstairs. I descend the stairs with my hair in a messy bun, making my way to the kitchen to prepare a meal.

I attempted to prepare a traditional breakfast this morning. All I used for the bread was meat, mayonnaise, salt, and a bit of chili. I placed the breads on a small plate and carried them over to the dining room table.

Even tougher, I call Jungkook by name during breakfast. I'm still upset about yesterday, but it's not wrong—you should do that as a wife. He appeared in front of me after a minute and questioned, "What?" I am aware that his tone of voice is icy.

"I made breakfast because I'm afraid you might die of hunger" I smirked and motioned for him to take a seat on the chair I'm holding.

"Ha ha, you wish" I said, still smiling, tapping the table twice.

I said, grinning, "Thanks to me later, I'll leave the place after you eat the breakfast." As I walked away to get my belongings, I made the decision to actually leave this place.

"what?" After I said that, I can see that his face is expressionless.

I keep walking while jungkook keeps yelling my name. "hey, you're not leaving remember what our parents said to us" he yelled

"Jungkook, I don't care," he sighed, as I continued to smile at him. Without delay, I make my way to my room and begin packing.

Then Jungkook stormed into the room and grabbed my arms. He yelled, "Hey, listen, you're not leaving!"

I snatched his hand away and rolled my eyes, saying, "don't ever touch me with the hand that you used to touch that woman". I grab everything I own from the closet, including my photo on the nightstand and my stuff inside the room.

In frustration, Jungkook ruffles his hair. "rosé listen, even this is only force and i didn't even like you but please you're not leaving, what do i have to answer parent if they knew this?"

"Apply your brilliant response Jeon Jungkook, please don't disturb me since I still want to leave this place. Also, remember to call your girlfriend, tell her that I'm already leaving , and extend a warm welcome to her inside the mansion. Finally, don't forget to take a honeymoon when you have some free time." I pretended to smile as I dragged my bags and remembered to get my phone.

"rosé listen !" I ignored Jungkook's constant yelling at me, but leaving the stupid mansion is the wisest course of action.

edited [ 28/05/24 ]