pt two

ʳᵒˢᵉ́

I messaged my friend Lisa to see how she is doing after returning to her home country, Thailand, with her friend Bambam. I don't think they're in a relationship, but they are definitely closest friends. I desire to have a male best friend similar to Bambam.

*crash!

The sound of shattering glass from below caused me to react instinctively. I put my phone in my jean pocket and left the room. I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath.
I'm worried that Jungkook may have done something wrong there. My heart felt pierced instead of causing him concern when I saw—

I descend the stairs at a leisurely pace, observing a woman in a red, form-fitting dress, Jeon Jungkook seated on the couch, and cracked glasses on the floor.

Both Jungkook and the woman looked at me strangely, Jungkook shooting me a hostile look, and I'm positive she's his girlfriend because she was holding onto his arm. I'm angry, but I'm still his girlfriend so why should I be mad? If I'm not mistaken, her name is Jieun, the girl who has been in a long-term relationship with Jungkook.

"Rosé!" Jungkook called out for me and gestured for me to join them. Instead of talking in front of the guests, I just do what he wants me to do.

"Please get rid of these shattered glasses," he smiled, as if assuming I was a maid who would blindly obey his every command.

Why are you putting me through this, Jeon Jungkook? I'd prefer death over being stuck on this planet with a dumbass like you.

"Rosé, did you listen to me? I told you to clean up these shattered glasses immediately!" He angrily exclaimed to me, prompting me to swiftly grab the broom and begin aggressively sweeping the glasses.

When I swept the shattered glass, they began to chuckle. I want to cry, please. or even die away? because I'm tired of living! Living with the fucking imbecile Jungkook is not peaceful for me.

I swept it up and then placed the broken glasses into the outside trash can. I drop the sweeper and take a seat on the outdoor bench near the door. observing the quiet environment outdoors. prefer than setting foot inside the stupid mansion, I would much prefer sleep outside.

Damn! I noticed that I've been sitting on the bench outside for an extended period of time. I fixed my hair, rubbed my face, and entered the mansion again. I didn't see either of them in the living room. Where could they be?

 I went up the stairs and made sure to lock the door without forgetting. I went back to our room and saw Jungkook and his girlfriend undressed on the bed, but only their bodies were hidden under the blanket.

Did they have intercourse together? Why did they choose to do it in a room instead of in front of me down there?

If I hadn't married this guy, I wouldn't have endured so much. I'm feeling terrible and I really wish I could get approval to purchase a house for myself. I don't want to endure a lot of suffering just because of what he did to me. I chose to rest in the living room downstairs. 

*morning

As I begin to wake up, I notice the sunlight streaming in through the window. I rise from the sofa and style my hair. Were they still sitting on the bed? I rose and made my way to the stairs, but a voice appeared behind me.

"Did you see everything?" asked Jungkook. His facial expression showed joy as he stood upright at the front entrance.

I looked over at him and asked, "Jungkook, What are you trying to say?" I pondered for a moment

"Did you see my attractive girlfriend?" He smiled and moved closer to me.

"what is the reason for me having to?" I let out a frustrated sigh and flashed a wicked grin, determined not to be defeated by him.

Jungkook laughed, using his car key to scratch his temple, while grinning and commenting, "You're strong."

As he approached me, he rolled his eyes and said, "Roseanne Park, don't ever think that I feel sorry for you or love you. I'm simply tired of seeing your face."

I boldly asked him who gave him permission to look at my face everyday

"Every day you became more courageous," he placed the key on the table nearby before approaching once more.

"I can do whatever I want or even leave this place," I stated as I descended a few steps while gripping the stair railing.

"Be quiet, you're loud, and remember to tidy up the house because my girlfriend is coming over tonight," he told me, nudging my shoulder as he walked upstairs.

life is terrible, isn't it?

edited [ 28/05/24 ]