Rains of chocolate

Annika held the mask on her mouth tightly, with a hoodie down her head, she wore her usual track pant looking as if she had came out for a morning walk. Her eyes were the only part which weren't covered, her hands covered by the baggy sweatshirt which stretched over to her fingertips.

Annika glanced to and fro to notice any unevenness in the surrounding when she felt vibration in her track pant. 'It won't help when you cover your beautiful face, beautiful lady'

Annika's eyes widened in horror, the unknown number screaming at top of the message box made her aware who he might be, her secret admirer. 'How did he even recognised me?' muttering to herself she shut her phone off and cursed herself under her breath for opening the phone.

Even though she lived the messages he was sending her the same time she didn't wanted him to enter her life, make her happy for some moments and go away destroying her already shitty life.

Unknowingly her head collided with something strong, not harder than a wall. Her brown eyes looked above her head to see a man with fair complexion, shivaay. Bitting down her bottom lip, she stared down. "Sorry"

She apologized sweetly and she could see him nod his head. She wished to tell him that it was her but then she couldn't say him, if she did her plan would go in vain about keeping herself hidden under the clothing today.

"Annika" Annika froze as she walked past shivaay. She gasped audibly at him. Shivaay couldn't help but chuckle at her hanging out jaws in amusement.

"Eee..how did you know?"

"A mere guess" shivaay winked at her making her heart flutter, the butterflies in her stomach remained unexplained and her nostrils filled up with his unique scent.

"So, what's up with you and this over-dressing?" Stretching the last words he tried to emphasize on what he asked her. "Just cold, you know it chilling in here, in Mumbai"

"Cold is the word, are you sure?" Shivaay giggled and Annika glared at him telling him to shit his mouth up already. "But don't worry, you still look gorgeous"

"Wait, what?" Annika's brows immediately stretched up, the guy beside her was surely mad or drunk, probably drunk. Annika assumed inside her mind and shook her head at her silky thoughts. "I know I am good looking, handsome but that doesn't mean you will keep on staring me, have some shame Annika"

Shivaay's teasing words left an affect on Annika as her cheeks flustered leaving an pink hue behind. "You are such a tease" slapping his arm playfully, Annika pulled out her mouth mask along with the hoodie.

"Why are you even covering up your beautiful face?"

"Why do you ask so much questions?"

"Because I am curious and will always be for everything" Annika nodded in understanding, mad man he was for her. "I am getting late, see you later"

Annika pulled up her hoodie and put down the mouth mask right over her mouth. 'I am already in literature, where the hell are you?' Annika read the message sent by Rehan. Checking her face in the phone one last time she rushed towards her classroom.

**
Rehan looked around, waiting for Annika to show up when his eyes caught the women entering the classroom. His brows quickly frowned. He had never seen her before here. His eyes followed her from top to bottom, totally covered with baggy clothing.

Rehan saw her making it's way towards him. "It's occupied"

"You got yourself another girlfriend or what?" Rehan found the familiar sound hit his ears. "Idiot, it's me" removing her mouth mask Annika clarified him.