You Are My Teddy bear

Annika's phone pinged loudly grabbing the attention of students sitting around her. She nervously smiled at professor Rana as he gave her a glare, maths wasn't scary in front of her professor.

She picked up her glasses and wiped them and adjusted them above her nose. Her phone vibrated yet again.and she couldn't hold herself back from having a look into her phone.

'Are you eating those chocolates? Or did my hardwork just went in vain? :'(' Annika chuckled and shut the phone off.

Rehan wriggled his brows at her as he saw her blushy face, cheeks heated up and eyes shyly downwards. Annika shook her head and scribbled down something in her notebook.

Rehan shook his head at her usual behaviour, little did he knew that might have happened, afterall he was the one to give out her phone number to the anonymous person.

**

"Annika and in library? Oh my god, someone pinch me please" Rehan spoke out loudly getting many glares from the people sitting in silence.

"Can't you keep your loud mouth shut rehan for sometimes?"

"I can try you know" he took the seat next to her and looked down at the thick, fat book his bestfriend was reading.

"What's up with you today?"

Annika shook her head and Rehan frowned instantly. "You just never noticed, I was always into books" Rehan scratched his forehead and received a kick from Annika through her legs.

Annika's eyes darted to the door when she saw shivaay entering the library. "Shivaay?" Annika spoke out little louder grasping attention from other's.

Through corner of her eye she managed to see number of girls drooling over him and her heart fluttered when his eyes remained on her. "What's up Annika?"

Taking the seat beside her, he wriggled her brows and Annika stared down his face, capturing his features through her eyes. Shivaay clicked his fingers infront of her and Annika looked away immediately to avoid embarrassment.

"Shivaay you seem to be captivated by Annika's charms" Annika's eyes widened at Rehan and she heard shivaay coughing out loud.

"Rehan go have a look at mental hospital" Annika's face suddenly fell upon hearing him say that. Grabbing her books, she gave both a forced smile.

"Annika I didn't mean that way"

"Shivaay's it ok, you know" shrugging her shoulders, she walked out if the room.

"Screw it up Rehan"

"What? What did I do?" Rehan's lips innocently crept up into a smile. "Idiot" muttering to him, he took the seat where Annika was seated earlier.

"You know it's good when I have been dropping hints about the anonymous person"

"Yeah, yeah" Shivaay banged his head lightly against the wooden table and rehab giggled at his helplessness.

"Why don't you just say her it's you?"

"Because I can't"

"Bheggi billi" shivaay raised his brows furiously at him and punched his fist lightly against his jaws. "The hell man? I'm trying to help you and it's seems you don't need my help anymore" shivaay cursed him under his breath and have him a fake smile.

"How do I pacify her?" Shivaay rubbed his back of neck and waited for Rehan to speak up. "Hook up with her"

"Ohh come on, I am really sorry, ok?"