Be My Valentine.

Annika, sat crossed leg on the bench, trying her best to concentrate but all she could manage to do was turn around to see shivaay time and again.

Shivaay smiled everytime at her whenever her eyes met his. Annika sat huffing, scribblings something down on her notebook. Mr. Agarwal continued to open and close his mouth, watching each person keenly. His eyes fell on Annika who didn't bothered to look up at him.

"Annika, can you please repeat the question?" Mr. Agarwal's jaws stiffened at her as she continued to stand still, not moving a finger.

Annika fidgeted with her pen now, she could feel the heavy gazes of each student, now she was the spotlight. Annika's head went up as she heard the bell ringing. Me Agarwal sighed, grabbed his books, gave Annika a stern look before taking a step out.

Annika breathed out, tearing the page off, she crumbled it into a ball. "What was that?"

"What was what?" Annika shrugged her shoulders, gathering her stuff, she stuffed them into the bag.

"Don't play stupid" Annika bit her lower lip, throwing her bad onto her left shoulder. "Come on, tell me" Annika shook her head, refusing to answer him.

"Just two more days and our exams starts" Annika decided to change the topic, the only way she could distract him. Shivaay nodded and continued walk along with her in the corridor.

"Alright, meet you at lunch" Annika didn't bothered to give him a smile or a bye but she left as soon the words fell out if shivaay's mouth.

"Weird" Shivaay muttered under his breath as his eyes saw Annika running away from him.

**

"Hey, what's up lover-Annika?" She threw a glare at Rehan warning him to shut his mouth up before she strangle him to death.

"Woah, the Hulk-Annika is back?" Annika rolled her eyes and sipped water through her bottle. "If you don't stop shut your mouth up I am going to steal your Cheetos" Rehan choked onto his chocolate drink. "You won't" Annika raised her eyebrows at him. "I will"

"No, you won't"

"Yes I will if you won't shut your mouth up" Rehan raised his hands up in defeat. "Alright you win" Annika chuckled at that and sighed heavily.

Looking down at her watch, she waited for Shivaay to show up but she didn't caught a glimpse of him after the second period. "Lost in thought of your new boyfriend?" Rehan stuffed his mouth with one more fry.

Annika shook her head and rested her head on the head of the chair. "Do you know where is Shivaay?" growing impatient, she asked Rehan who raised his eyebrows.

"Nope" Annika nodded, pushing the chair backwards, she got up. "Going to find your boyfriend" she shrugged her shoulders, leaving him alone in the canteen.

Annika walked towards her locker. The same pink letter caught her eye, a small smile crept on her lips. Quite excitedly, she opened it.

'Dear Girlfriend (feels so good to write Girlfriend)

I for once, can't believe you accepted my proposal and knowing that we haven't interacted much you decided to go ahead and give me a chance. Won't stretch my letter much but, Rehan behind you will guide you where to go.

Yours
And only yours
Shivaay'

Annika immediately turned the other side, Rehan stood there, leaning on the locker next to hers. Rehan smiled and gave her a small of paper and left as soon as Annika took it from him.

Annika read the words 'Where you can gaze the stars and sky all alone'. She smiled and ran towards the staircase. Running up the stairs, she finally reached the last floor, the terrace.

Opening the door, she stepped inside. Her eyes widened when she looked around herself, the white walls of terrace draped with red curtain, the pink decoration everywhere which went along the today's date, made her heart flutter.

A table in the middle of the place and heart balloons everywhere. It all felt cheesy to her but she didn't mind when she thought of them together.

"Where are you?" Annika moved her head side to side, searching for Shivaay. "Here" Shivaay appeared in front of her, she gasped but soon recovered, hitting his arm playfully.

"You like this?" Annika nodded and hugged him tightly before he could even give her a smile. Snuggling closer into his chest, Annika listened to his heart beat which beated so fast.

"You were nervous, weren't you?" Shivaay nodded slowly and Annika smiled and lifted her head to look at his face. Shivaay's face grew red when Annika threw him a mischievous smile.

"Let me ask you then, will you be my Valentine forever?" Annika bit her lip and kept her mouth shut, making Shivaay roll his eyes.

"Stop acting like you are actually thinking" Annika raised her eyebrows at him. "What do you mean? I should think before answering, right?" Shivaay shrugged his shoulders, believing her words.

"I was joking you dumbo" Shivaay narrowed his eyes and moved closer to her. "Well, I was acting too" Annika chuckled, pushing him away. "Come on, let's eat, I am so hungry" Shivaay's stomach grumbled the same time, earning another giggle from Annika.

"So glad to have you by my side at last"

**

Whoop, at last done with this. Started this one like months ago and it's august. Sorry for such a long wait.

Crazymaniac.