Promises That I Never Break

"Annika" Aryana clicked her fingers together in front of her eyes. "Yeah"

"So which one?"

"Which one what?" Aryana sighed heavily and muttered something incoherent under her breath. "Annika I have been saying the same thing over and over again from three times"

Annika bit her lower lip, rubbing her palms together, she tried not to sequel out and laugh. "Are you in love it some shit?"

"What, No" Aryana rolled her eyes at her. "Doesn't feels so" Annika gave her scowled up look and kicked her leg.

"You know me better so chuck it up" Aryana threw her arm above her shoulder and pulled her cheeks out lovingly.

"Aww my sister got annoyed"

"Shut up your mouth already Aryana" Aryana sticked her tongue out and threw one of the dresses from the basket into Annika's hands.

"Go and try" Annika rolled her eyes and shook her head, she knew not obeying to her would make her lose her head yet again, if she was master in annoying people then Aryana was master in making arguments stretch.

Annika looked at the black, shimmery, body fit, knee length dress with a low neckline. Not caring of what the kind of dress was she headed herself into the trial room.

**
"Aryana just sat me today, I'd there any two-three Aryana living inside you?" Aryana stopped in her tracks and looked at Annika's face.

"Ohh come on Annika, it had been ages since I shopped so I needed them all"

"Yeah ofcourse" Annika walked past her, grabbing the bags from her hands and she stuffed them into the back seat of her car.

"I can't believe Niharika aunty and Arun uncle let's you drive"

Annika kept her mouth zipped and hopped into the driving seat. Aryana shook her head at her and got beside her.

'Its a party night Annika and you are coming no ifs and buts' Annika sighed at Rehan's message, she hated parties, whenever she went to one, it turned dangerous always.

**

Annika watched herself down in the mirror again, straightening her shorts for one more time, she fixed get curled up hair one more. Annika took a breath in and moved away from mirror.

"Where you going baby sister?"

"Party, with Rehan" Aryana's mouth turned into a 'o' and Annika gave her a nod.

"Don't drink much" Annika eyed as she sat down on the bed beside her. "And what's with this outfit? You are not going to some tuition classes" Annika gave her a glare and took her sneakers from the cupboard.

"Bye"

"Have fun" Annika heard Aryana saying as she shut the door of her bedroom. "Where do you think are you going?"

"Neha's house for studying" Annika bit her lower lip as her mother stood with both her hands on her hip. "Go and come back fast"

Annika gave her a quick nod and rushed out of the house. "Hop in angry bird"

Annika got down the passenger seat of Rehan's car. "Don't call me angry bird again or else I am choking you to death" Rehan giggled and raced the car.

"Damn women, don't damage my Sweetheart" Annika gave him scowled up look while Rehan grabbed a tissue to wipe out the water droplets on the seat.

"You are mad" Annika got down as the car came to an hault. "Hey love"

Annika looked at Rehan from corner if her eye, giving Arya a chaste kiss on her cheek. "People please don't start with your chessy-ness here"