🍂4🍃

Jeongwoo

"Jeongwoo. You're really hungry huh?" my mom asked while I'm eating the ramem and dumpling.

"Yesh... Super... We-We haven't eaten for like... 6 hours" I explain while there's something on my mouth. I saw Junkyu planning to get my dumpling then I flick his hand.

"Ouch!"

"So don't try to get some food" I said then continue eating and I heard my parents and that Haruto laugh.

"Why did you guys get lost? I thought Junkyu know where Osaka is" mom asked. "I think he knows too" I answer and throw a glance at him as i slurp the ramen.

"If we haven't meet Haruto. We might end up sleeping in the street right now" Yedam said. "Thanks" he said preferring to Haruto.

"Ahh... No problem" he shyly said.

"Sorry guys"

"We're sorry too. Sorry our phone was lowbat and we couldn't charge cause Hyeonwoo brought our charger" dad explain.

"And he haven't even fetch you in the airport. The restaurant was super busy awhile ago." Dad added like he feel bad for it. I smiled and shake my head saying it's ok.

"Finally, I'm done" I said and move the plates away.

"Haruto, please get this" mom said, he stood up to follow my mom, but before he left I asked him for a water.

"Yah, can you give me water?" I ask and he nodded. After a minute he gave me the water and as I grab the cup, what the freak... I just touched his freaky fingers.

"So, how was the trip boys?" dad asked.

"It's kinda fun and... tiring. At first we thought the man that we ask for directions gave us wrong directions but, we misunderstand what he said" Yedam hyung explain.

"Yeah! And then Jeongwoo is keep on complaining about food and him getting hungry. While we're in the airport Yedam ask a girl and the girl looks like flirting from the way she talk and the next teen boy we ask looks like he has a problem and he get mad when we asked him, then the last of course the man that Yedam just explained" Junkyu said.... FAST. He's like rapping.

"Mom, I wanna sleep. I wanna lay in bed, I'm tired"

"Oh, sure. Can't you just wait for us closing the restaurant? Let your cousin finish their food." I pouted, I disagree.

"Ehh?" The words that only came out from my mouth. It seems like mom understood what i mean so she left out a sigh before looking at Haruto, waiting for some request or what.

"Haruto, go with him please" mom said, he suddenly stood up.

"Yedam, Kyu, wanna go with woo?" dad ask.

"After a minute"

"Wait... What's Haruto's role here? Why is he like our maid? And... why does he need to take me to the house?" I asked out of curiousity.

I just notice it a while ago. as we reach our destination, which is where my parents is... he started to serve us like we're his boss or what, but I have an idea that he works here, just wanna make sure so I decided to ask.

"Oh, Haruto?" Mom smiled and look at him.

"He works here and by the way, he's same age as you Jeongwoo and... the three of you would go to the same school from where he does." Mom explained, i keep on nodding while Haruto is lowering his head.

He looks like a cool guy, a guy who seems dark, but as i notice his actions, he's the opposite.

After I bid my goodbye, we walked together outside. I'm just behind him following where he will go.

It feels funny That I... the owner of the house doesn't know where it is, while this Haruto, who works under my family seems to know where it is.

Haruto

I slowly turned my gaze at Jeongwoo whose behind me when i heard his soft giggles. What's funny?

Do I wear bad? Is my outfit bad? My smell? My hair? What?

I lowered my head because I feel embarrass.

Good thing I understand Korean, I started learning korean when I started working from their restaurant. It's the only job near our house and I'm glad they accepted me even though I'm still a student. Also, I know few words in english. When i started studying those language, I feel like my nose bleeds and its hard at first. I'm also glad because Hyeonwoo (he told me to call him just like that), helped a lot in me... learning their language.

"H-Here we are" I shyly said and opened their gate. When I look at his face, I saw his shocking face that I almost laugh at.

"Y-you have a key? And I don't have? And... And you know how to open it!"

"AHH... your mom trusts me and this key is for you by the way" I said and handed him the key. I opened the door and turned on the lights.

His bags are kinda heavy, he might have a lot of stuffs. When I look at him again, shock is obviously visible on his face. Their house is so wonderful, who wouldn't get shock?

"Shall I... go now?" I ask.

I flinched when he suddenly held my hand and said "Please, buy me food".

-
Please vote and comment your thoughts✨