🍂11🍃

Yedam

"What do you do in korea? Like hobby?" Keita asked as we stroll around the park.

When I went out the bathroom a while ago, Jeongwoo and the others aren't there anymore. So, when Keita went out after me, we decided to stroll around. Maybe they stroll around first?

There's this secret that I don't wanna share and would like to keep it to myself. I planned to reveal it the moment I'll debut. It would be a surprise if that's the case.

"I just... go to school, study, there are also times I'm hanging out with my cousin" I answered. "You?"

"Same, but I used to do skateboarding and do play basketball with Mashiho"

"Wow? Really? That's great!"

"Yeah"

"Can you teach me soon?"

"Sure!"

We stop from walking when i heard a familiar voice. "Did you hear that?" I asked him.

I walked towards the area where the familiar voice is. I heard his footsteps following me.

Everybody loves the things you do
From the way you talk
To the way you move
Everybody here is watching you
'Cause you feel like home

There, we saw Jeongwoo with Haruto, Junkyu and Masiho. Jeongwoo and Junkyu are standing together.

"It looks like Jeongwoo is the one singing" Keita said. He was supposed to went near them when I stopped him.

"Don't go near them"

"Why?"

"Cause it's Jeongwoo and Junkyu's strategy for me to give them money" I said and he laugh a second after adjusting from what I said.

"Seriously?" I nodded.

"Of course, both of them always make way on how I would give them a penny. It feels like I'm the eldest when I'm with them, when in fact, it's Junkyu!" I rant.

"It's not the first time they did that. It's one of their strategy how to earn money. Plus, they have the looks and a wonderful voice, so people sometimes gave them money in that hat" I said and pointed a hat in front of them.

Let me photograph you in this light,
Incase this is the last time,
That we might be exactly like,
We were before we realize,
We were sad of getting old,
It made us restless
Just like a movie,
Just like a song

(Does anyone heard his voice?)

"Woah, Jeongwoo's voice is so amazing!" I can see in his eyes that his words are true. Many people are watching him singing. And as what I've expected, there were some who really gave them money, while the rest are clapping.

Woo's voice is really amazing, it's like an angelic voice. I wonder how his voice doesn't crack sometimes because he almost... always drank cold drinks. It's really his talent, huh?

I saw Woo's smile. He looks like he's really proud.

And I smiled proudly from here.

Next to sing is Kyu. From here, Haruto and Masiho looks like they're ashame a while ago because of the two and now, it looks like they enjoy the moment.

"Wait, what's the relationship with you three?" Keita asked "We're cousins"

"Does Junkyu's voice nice too?"

"You better listen"

Tell me I'm wrong,
Tell me girl, tell me be honest,
I know I'm not perfect
But, I'm working,
I'm working on it
Mistakes were meant to make'em
Control is overrated
But, we still try and make it, yeah
I can't tell the flowers not to grow
But, there's one thing I wanna know
We were meant to be

I've been losing sleep too far too long
Sinking in the deep of right and wrong
Baby, I'll be better, better, better, better for you

"Woah!!!" Keita exclaimed and clapped his hand very hard. I clapped in a soft sound.

"Their voice is so nice, amazing, good, how to describe it!?" I just laugh by looking at his reactions. He looks like a baby who listen to music for the first time.

"Their voices are good so, are you?" he asked me and I'm shock because it's about me.

"N-No" I deny.

"Oh really?" he looks like he doesn't believe me. I didn't mind him.

Singing is my secret. No one knows it except for three people. Me, myself and I.

"Arigato, arigato" both of them said and they bow while their right hand is in their stomach. They bow like they're in an orchestra. They really feel the ground is the stage, huh.

After their thank you's, that's the cue i went near them. Keita just followed me.

"Yedamieeeee, Yedamieeeee" Kyu said in a cute voice. He always calling me that to give what he wants.

"Mwo goshipeo?" I ask if what does he want.

"Woo wants food so I help him have a money and because we sing I feel hungry"

"Yedammieee hyungggg, you're here!" Woo said excitedly. Here they are again, acting like babies.

"Hahaha... Yedam why are you pouting? They're cute" Keita said and I look at him in fierce and I think he didn't saw it

"Jeongwoo, you just ate not so long ago and now, you're asking for good again!? Seriously!?" Haruto complained while brushing his hair.

"You really want to be fat huh?"

"Look at my body, am I fat?" -_-

"Is this how pig your cousin is?" Keita whispers and laugh and I think Kyu heard it cause he laugh so loud. Kyu is just behind Keita

"What's funny?" Woo ask curiously.

"You are funny" I said while pointing him.

"And why do you keep on asking money when we still have money. Don't tell me you—" I didn't finish my words when I notice both of them are now holding bags on each hands.

I face palmed when I realize why they don't have money anymore.

Seriously?

-

Please vote and comment, you can also ask for opinions😊