🍂13🍃

Junkyu

"YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT HARUTO IS WITH YOU! WHAT IF HE'S NOT? WHAT WILL YOU DO!? WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO!? YOU WANT TO SEE US CRY!?" Woo's mother is really mad right now. I understand why she is being like that but, I don't know why I feel guilt. It feels like it's my fault or one of the reasons why it happened.

If the driver of one of the deliverers and Woo and Haruto didn't meet up. Maybe, only Haruto and Jeongwoo and the new driver, Mahado would know what just happened. 

Flashback~

"I hope Jeongwoo is safe." Yedam said worriedly, I saw him bit his nails then put his finger back down. 

"Don't worry, Haruto might be with him." Keita said trying to comfort Yedam. 

"Ma'am, did you know that I almost hit a boy! He isn't looking at any directions and he looks like commiting suicide!" A man said in a high tone like he's ranting. 

Because of my curiousity, I immediately wen out of the store and there, I saw Jeongwoo's mom and the new driver talking, listening to their conversation. 

Who is that guy he's talking about? We only have on life, we shouldn't waste it.

"Kids this days are suicidal, they might have a problem. Good thing you didn't hit him." Aunt commented "Yeah, good thing there's another boy who pulled him. 

"Ahh... when you knew that he's walking, why didn't you stop the car?" I suddenly asked and everyone looks at me like why did I speak. "Why?' I asked, the man left a deep sigh. 

"Okay, let me understand you. I was far away, I saw a boy walking, he's like a turtle, his speed isn't like the normal person that a person would pass through a road. When I was kinda near he is not even in the half of the road. I tried to stop the car but, the brake looks like not working but, the good thing a boy pulled him and the brake finally works. Good thing there where no many vehicles" the man explained and I was just like, oh. 

Good thing someone saved him.

"By the way, he is our new driver for the deliveries." Aunt introduced the man, we bowed at him then in my peripheral vision, I saw the guys we are waiting for.

"Oh? Haruto, Jeongwoo!" I called them. Everyone's gaze went to them, I was all smile while waving my hand at them.

"Where have you been?" Yedam asked worriedly went they got near us.

"Just somewhere." Haruto answered lazily. Woah, his voice is really deep eh? 

"Wait... You look familiar." The driver said and threw a gaze at Jeongwoo. His forehead is even creasing and his eyes are looking up like he's trying to remember something, I did followed his expression. What should I think? Hmm... 

"Wait... YOU'RE THE BOY AWHILE AGO." The driver said and he looks like in shock. I saw Mashiho, Keita, Yedam and Aunt's face in shock. 

I was looking at them when I formed my mouth into an 'O'. Is there something interesting about the man said? I don't understand actually, I just followed their reactions but made it a little exaggerated so I won't look like I'm out of place.

I really need to learn Japanese right now.

I even saw Mashiho peeped at me and staring like I'm a piece of puzzle. I quickly closed my mouth.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Aunt asked. I decided to look at Woo and he looks like worried about something. Don't tell me he's the boy the driver was talking about?

I just knew about what the driver said because Mashiho explained it to me.

"He's the boy I was talking about." The driver said. "

My... Son?"

End of FLASHBACK

"I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to." Woo said. He looks down while playing with his hands at the back. I knew he's sorry and worried too. Who would thought about that scene?

"The thing that I don't understand is why would you do that?" Aunt ask calmly this time. 

"I... I thought, I didn't realize that... that it was already a road. I thought... I thought I was still in the sidewalk, I was overthinking, sorry." Woo said, I saw how his eyes went up and look at me. I want to laugh at him because he looks funny, but then it's not the right time to laugh at him. He was almost end up at the hospital. 

"Okay, good thing your father isn't here. If he would knew, he would be wild. But, don't ever do it again. You should be thankful to Haruto." Aunt said, he then faced Haruto and said her thanks before he went to Jeongwoo and hugged him. I even heard her asking if he's ok or what.

I want to look and listen at them, but then I felt someone is pulling my jacket. "Let's go, give them privacy." Yedam whispered. I pouted before I followed him inside. I want to listen!

I gave a quick gaze before I went inside with them.

Keita

"Seriously!? You laugh at him before you pulled him? What?" I was shock when he told me what happened. Did he just make fun at him before realizing the scene? Seriously?

After those talk awhile ago, Aunt treat us a dinner. And now, we're walking home because it's already late at night. Good thing our house isn't that far from the restaurant.

"But still, he became a saver." Mashiho said and laugh a little. 

"Saver?"

"Of course, you saved his life. What do you want us to call you? Angel? You don't even look like one." I laugh with Mashiho when Haruto pouted like he doesn't agree.

Well, in my opinion. He really looks far from an angel, I mean if we're going to focus on his features. His face doesn't look angelic, I see him as dark, from his voice to his face. I would rather call Mashiho angel than him, but I know his heart is like an angel.

We were laughing at Haruto while I'm opening the house. But then, curiousity and fear sudden filled me when the door is not lock. The two are still talking when I slowly opened the door and peek inside.

Did someone just entered our house? This was locked before we left.

But then, I jumped a little when the lights suddenly turned on. I feel like I became a statue for a second when I saw a black-haired guy sitting in the sofa like he's waiting for hours.

Asahi is back.

---

Please vote and comment

Sorry that my update is just this short, I was author's block rn and I''m in a hurry cause I'm just borrowing my cousin's laptop and I'm not supposed to use a gadget until the exam is over.