🍂18🍃

Jeongwoo

"Junkyu! Junkyu! Ppali-wa." I'm holding my pants and my legs are close. My breathing is not in a normal state. I keep on opening and closing my eyes, trying so hard not to pee in my pants. I tried to stomp then close my legs again.

What's taking him so long? Ugh!

"Junkyu!" I held into the door and tried to knock, but my knock is not that strong. What's he doing inside? Ugh! I really want to pee!

"What's taking you so long!?"

"You're in there for almost 3 freaking hours! You're not dirty anymore, you're skin is smooth as skin right now! Don't worry, you're smell is so sweet. Get out now!" I even complimented him because maybe he's still worried about that stuff. And truth be told, he always smells good, so I don't really understand why he's inside the CR for so long.

I took a step back when I felt the handle of the door move. When he went outside, his hand has a toothbrush and look at me like a puzzle piece. I immediately push him out and went inside because I can't handle it anymore.

He needs to have his own CR if this is the case. Ugh!

Finally!

All the guys are still sleeping. I just woke up because nature is calling and didn't expect Junkyu would be early. Haruto is not in the house when I woke up, maybe he has worked? My parents aren't even here and just left a note about them leaving us food before they left.

I think we slept 5 in the morning and now the sun will set after 3 to 4 hours, I think. Tomorrow, we plan to go to the School to enroll since next semester is about to start. I hope I would be in the same class with these guys.

When I went out of the bathroom. I heard some noises. The noise of two people debating or fighting over something. We all slept in the living room because it has a larger space compared to our own room. 

I saw Mashiho and Junkyu fighting over the phone while the others doesn't seem to mind and continue sleeping. I even saw Yedam move a little and check the two and went back to sleep. And because of what happened a while ago, I don't feel sleepy anymore. I feel hungry.

So, I went to the kitchen and eat alone while eating the dishes my mother cooked for me. It's delicious! Mother's dish is really the best! No matter how delicious the foods are in a restaurant or anywhere, my mom's would always be the best for me.

After eating, the two are now quite like they just conceal their fights. I don't know, both of them usually fight over small things. 

I grinned while looking at the three guys sleeping pretty in different kinds of positions. Asahi is covered with a blanket. Yedam's half body is also covered with a blanket, but his chest is on the comforter while his other hands are spreading wide. As for Keita, he doesn't have a blanket anymore. His body is open while his mouth is open, I even raise my brow when I saw my brother hugging his other leg.

I quickly open my arms and jumped at Keita's body because he has more space compared to the other two. But I tried not to use much of my weight. "Aw!" He exclaimed, I chuckled when he woke up. 

In a swift move, I remove my hands from him and turned around, and acted like I'm sleeping. But, I didn't hear any voice from him. Only the two guys on the couch.