🍂8🍃

Mashiho

I left out a deep breath as I enter the house, a peaceful one. It's almost 12 and maybe Haruto and Keita are sleeping. I was annoyed a while ago because I'm trying to finish a seatwork of mine, but this Keita is irritating me.

I put the chips I bought on my bedside table, wash my body before I decided to sleep.

"Mashiho! Wake up!" I heard a scream, a reason why I opened my sleepy eyes.

"Let's go to the restaurant and let me introduce you to my friends there! It's Sunday, get up!" I groaned and turned around to avoid seeing his face, I covered my head with the comforter. I'm still sleepy.

But then, it seems like no one can stop him. So I irritatingly sat on my bed, with a sleepy face and faced him

"Ok, ok, wait, I'll... take a bath" he grinned and hugged me before leaving my room. I better lock it next time.

After I wash up, I wore a simple violet hoodie with a brown shirt inside and gray sweatpants. I dried my hair using a towel, and did my routine. After it, I went out the room and saw Keita sitting pretty while waiting for me.

"Good thing you went out, come on" he excitedly said.

"Why so excited?" I asked, his face seems different today.

He turned around and slapped his butt and said "because I have a pretty butt?". I looked at him with a disgust face and shake my head.

"Where's Haruto?"

"Still sleeping, his work would be in the afternoon since it's Sunday" he explained as we wore our simple adidas slippers. It's just near here tho.

"So, why are you so excited? What's up with the friends?" I asked so we would have a convo while walking there.

"I met them last, last night I think, they're good and funny, there this one who looks serious and here's Junkyu that looks cute, but so loud" he giggled while telling a story.

My brows furrowed when I heard a familiar name. Junkyu?

Yedam

I woke up when I heard noises in the room. It must be Junkyu.I groaned around the bed and covered my ear with a pillow, laughter filled the room.

"Ya!" I complained, eyes still closed.

"He seemed finished a drama last night" I heard Junkyu's voice. Minutes passed and i heard a door opened and footsteps. Seems like they went out. Good.

After some hour or minutes, I think. I woke up and sat on the bed. I yawned as I went out to wash my face.

When I looked at the clock on the living room, it's already 2 in the afternoon. I shrugged and didn't mind the time.

The house seems quiet and it looks like they went out, maybe they're in the restaurant?

I'm walking to the restaurant after i finished my routine when cleaning myself. Both of my hands are on the pocket of my jacket.

I opened the door when I reach the restaurant, from here i saw the guys with some unfamiliar guys except Haruto.

I greeted aunt when I saw here before I went on the table where my cousins are. Jeongwoo is my cousin on mother's side, while Junkyu is like my third cousin or something.

"Hey!" I greeted them.

"Yedam!" I nod, accepting his greetings.

I notice one unfamiliar face, while the other one seems familiar. Where did I see him?

"This is Yedam, my cousin! And this is Mashiho, Keita if you don't remember" Jeongwoo introduce and point their direction as he introduce the name. I nodded like I understand him.

Oh, it was Keita who I saw the other night.

I also notice they're using a translator using a phone.

"Do they understand Korean? English?" I asked in our own language.

"Chogeum" Junkyu answered, which means little.

Keita and Mashiho gave me a smile When I looked at them, I did the same.

They continue their conversation and eating, I notice some stared from keita which i didn't really bother until aunt went near us. "Jeongwoo, Junkyu, Yedam, do you want to have some tour before you'll start your class? I'll enroll you guys by this week or next week".

"Sure!" Junkyu was the first one to answer, aunt smiled.

Aunt faced the Japanese guys and smiled, she talked to them in Japanese. Keita has a smile when he answered and smiled, Mashiho did the same.

"If you'd like, I recommend Keita, Mashiho and Haruto to go with you guys during their free time"

"Of course! We'd love to"