10

(MOIRA'S POV)

"He really said that?" Naomi asked as we're on our way to Mr. Brooks'.

"Yeah." I shook my head. "He was so frustraing."

"Why did you even like him?" Harry asked.

"What? He's cute." Naomi rolled her eyes. "And he's a nice guy."

"Nice? He prefered to see you smoke still while you're in a bad condition rather than letting you rest!" Louis raised his voice. "Is that what you call nice?"

"Okay, I'm sorry!" Naomi raised both of her hands. "Jesus, why are you guys mad at me?"

"We're not mad. We just care, that's all." I held her shoulder. "What happened today got us scared."

Naomi was silent and I guess she understood what I meant.

*

When we arrived Mr. Brooks' and not a single word came out. Naomi was just jumping and happy so Mr. Brooks wouldn't think that anything bad happened especially to her grand daughter.

He will definitely kill us.

"Thanks for today." Naomi said. "I'm sorry if I scared you guys."

"It's okay." I hugged her. "See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah." she smiled. "Where are we going now?"

"I don't know, go ask Louis since he'll be driving for us." I said and she walked to Louis.

She had her hands crossed as she was talking to Louis then they both hugged. I heard footsteps and I turned around, seeing Harry come out of Mr. Brooks' house. I walked over to him.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." he said.

"Busy day, huh?" I joked.

"Kind of?" he chuckled. "So where are we going tomorrow?"

"I don't know but it's all up to Naomi." I said and we both looked at the two.

"Thank you." he said.

"For what?" I looked at him.

"For caring for Naomi back there. You handled to talk to the doctor and to actually see the worry on your face." he looked down. "You really do care for her."

"Of course I do. She's--"

"Your only friend besides Louis?"

What he said got me lost for words. I didn't know what to react or what to say. How did he know? I blinked a few times when my brain began to function again.

"I--" I started. "How did you--"

"Louis told Naomi who told me." he looked at me. "Though the story isn't complete yet, why don't you tell Naomi?"

"I," I felt my ears getting hot.

All of a sudden Harry hugged me. I don't know why but one thing's for sure: I needed that hug. He pushed back and looked at me in the eye.

"Talk to her." he smiled. "She'll understand you."

"Okay." I took a deep breathe.

"Don't be scared anymore." he hugged me again.

"I won't." I hugged him back.

(NAOMI'S POV)

I walked to Louis since that's what Moira said. I couldn't help it but feel awkward since he yelled at me a while ago. Still he didn't have to be mad at me.