19

(MOIRA'S POV)

"Naomi," I started to wake her up. "Wake up."

"Moira," she sat up. "What's wrong?"

"I just," I looked at the door. "I want to make it up to you."

"What? Where's Louis?"

"They went out, but they'll be back soon."

"Okay, what do you mean?"

"You're right. I was hanging out with Harry that I forgot the real reason why you're here." I held her shoulders. "I'll make it up to you."

"Wow, I can' believe you still have the thought of doing that." she said sarcastically.

"Yeah and I'm sorry." I frowned.

"You're forgiven." she smiled. "So, what are we going to do?"

"We'll go shopping before you leave and we'll watch a movie." I held her hands. "Just the two of us."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

She hugged me and we had a few laughs. I honestly missed my best friend. It was always Harry ever since and she has Louis with her. Last night I had been thinking a lot of things and I remembered that Naomi came all the way here for me so I planned on stuff on making up to her.

*

On the way home we had a lot of laughs and talks. Never there was a dull moment whenever I'm with them.

"See you guys tomorrow?" Harry asked.

"I don't think so." I shook my head.

"What?!" he yelled and I laughed.

"Sorry babe but I made a promise to Naomi."

"You stole her!" Harry looked at Naomi. His facial expression was hilarious.

"I did not!" Naomi giggled. "Moira replaced you."

Then she went out of the car. Louis went out as well. I looked at Harry and his arms were crossed.

"Harry," I scooted a bit closer to him. "It will only just be one day. You know that I was really suppose to be with her for the whole summer, right?"

"Well, yeah." he held my hand. "It's okay."

"I love you."

"I love you too." he said and leaned forward for a kiss.

(NAOMI'S POV)

"Hey," he held my hand.

"Hmm?" I looked at him.

"Well," he smiled. "I want to ask."

"Yeah?"

"How was your summer? Well, half of your summer."

"Do you really want this to be that cheeky?"

"You know why." he frowned.

"I-I'm sorry." I rubbed his hand with my thumb. "I want to be completely honest, I've had a great time. Not only for the half but my whole summer."

"I'm glad." he held my other hand.

"I'm sorry." I landed my head on his shoulder. "If she ruined the plan."

"Don't be." he kissed my head. "You two needed time as well."

"Thank you," I lifted my head. "I just don't want to--"

"Babe, babe." he held my face. "It's going to be okay. I'll handle her."

"Louis I don't want her to know that I'll be leaving tomorrow."