TO THE BALL!!!!

" Ahhhhh, I hope this isn't too shabby", Army mumbles to himself. He does slight twists and turns, examining his appearance.

Army stood in front of this full sized mirror that was located on the right corner of his bathroom, nervously.

"I haven't worn this in 2 years, it feels a little different. I guess I grew out of it" Army states half heartedly, glancing at his pitch black suit.
"Yet I've only grown a centimeter taller", he whimpers.

The atmosphere turned gloomy the moment he mentioned that as he slowly became insecure about his height. (Author Chan: *sniffs* what a baby curry boi)
"Though, my waist does feel a bit tighter..."

(FLASHBACK: Your skinny jeans made your ass look bigger. So I'm tempted to feel if it's the skinny jeans or your ass is just big~~~)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", Army exclaimed on reflex with orange imprinted on his features. He cups his face with his hands.

Leisurely, he calmed down
"*inhale, exhale*"
(Army: Hmph!, what an irritating, narcissistic, show off, reckless, flirt!!!), Army pouts in annoyance. With that thought at mind, he leaves his bathroom and walks straight to his room feeling provoked.

Side note: 2 hours in (5:00-7:00), Army's room is now more than 1/4 unpacked. Meaning that he struggles less to get around his room. Though he still does have a lot of unpacking to do afterwards (Author Chan: ITLL NEVER END MUAHHAHAH, jk).
Army twisted his bedroom doorknob, he enters his room.

(Army: the party stars at 8:05pm).

He recaps in his mind as he grabs his squid phone from his bedside table.

"7:00pm. It takes approximately 50 minutes to get there, so I should get going".

With that statement said. Army shoves his squid phone, manual and keys in his pocket and walked out of his room. He walks over to the entrance, hitting a box in the process.
He bends down and reaches for his punk cherries (his shoes, read the ink almanac) from his shoe rack and plops them.
Army stood up and reached for his doorknob to exit his apartment.

*DOOR OPENING SFX*

"ha?"
"Er—-"

(PAUSE)

There Army was, face to face with the pink clad himself, who looks like he was about to knock on the door.
(Short pause of just Army and Aloha staring at each other)

Army analyses Aloha's features in awe, he wore a white button up shirt (I dunno what they're called), A grey vest in the match and a simple red rose in his chest pocket.
(Army:... wow—)

"Yo What up, Kitty Curry boy~~~". Aloha remarks, waving with a wink in the mix.

(Author Chan: anddddddd moment ruined)

"DON'T COMBINE THEM— WAIT NO DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!" Army blurted out.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY, SORRY" Aloha laughs historically.

Army snarled at the pink inkling, with a light orange blush on his highlights. Appearance wise, Army may seem like he's very displeased of Aloha's existence. But in reality his heart was flourished with flowers that were at bloom.
He was oblivious, and if he knew the reason he would most likely deny it.
Besides who would want to admit to such an emotion when the cause is such an idiot.