Chapter 6

I was talking to Luke whilst Cal, Mikey and Ash put their things away. Alex had already gone upstairs to get in the shower first. Eventually Luke and I realised we were alone... It was pretty awkward to say the least.

"So.. uh yeah... Shall we talk about our lives?" Luke mumbled. I nodded and gestured for him to say first but he shook his head no. I shrugged and took a deep breath.

"Well hi. I'm Amelia Gordon but call me Mimi. I have 1 brother, Alex, and 1 bunny, Ed. I don't have a dad... he died in a car crash... My mums always away on " business trips" as she calls them but is away for basically my whole life. She comes back once a month for a couple of days then buggers off again. I hate her. She hates me. Oh well. I'm 17 nearly 18 and I've never had a boyfriend because no one likes me." I breathed out. That was exhausting. Luke just stared at me for a bit, before breathing in.

"Well hi. I'm Luke Hemmings. I have a little brother named Charlie and a dog called molly. I don't have a mum because she committed suicide and my dad is never here. He drinks his problems away at the bar... I'm just 18 and I've only had 1 girlfriend who was a complete whore." I looked at his enraged face, confused. "She cheated on me." I look startled. "With Calum..."

How could Calum do something like that to his best mate? That's disgusting.

"What a dick." I said, after a while of stunned silence.

"No no no. Don't think like that! I've forgiven him. It was the girl... Cal and I are as thick as mud and I wouldn't care if he made my girl cheat on me with him because I'll dump her. He's still my best friend and always will be. No matter what." he said smiling.

After that he got his breakfast stuff and put it away but I waited for him. I leant on the side of the work top and looked at my feet. He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked up stairs together, smiling and butterflies in my stomach.

When we got to the top he took his arm from around me and went into Alex's room. I got my stuff ready for the shower and walked past.

"Something arousing, Hemmings?" Michael said smirking, as I walked past. I couldn't help but to eaves drop.

"Uhh what? What do yo- Holy shit mother of god." he said. They all started laughing and I heard Luke run for the door. I dived into the bathroom and locked it. I leant against the door and slid down it, sighing in relief. I took off my clothes and showered.

-

After my shower or singing session I got out and forgot to bring my dressing gown in with me.

"Damn" I muttered to myself. Its ok though because no one else is in the house.

I opened the bathroom door and casually strolled into my bedroom but as I walked past Alex's room...

"Goddamn"

"Wow"

"Oh my lord"

*Wolf whistle*

OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE BOYS!!! I sprinted into my bedroom and locked the door. This is the worst day ever oh my god...

After I cooled down I got up and started changing. I heard a slight WHOOSH of a door being opened but it was just Luke going into Alex's room, I think, because he was having a shower too. I got out my under wear and clothes from the wardrobe and laid then out on my bed, when I feel hands being wrapped around me. I jumped as I was so shocked but I was still naked so I grabbed anything and flung it around my body.

I turned around half expecting to see Calum or Michael, but to see Luke. He smiled at me and bit his lip ring. I nearly melted into a puddle (from embarrassment and the fact he was holding me).

"Luke! What are-"

"Hush" he said placing a finger onto my lips. "We all saw" he said grinning. "Its not anything new to my eyes..." At this I blushed profusely. I've never seen this side of Luke. The awkward-and-hugely-dorky-but-intensely-cute Luke is the Luke I know so for him to say anything like that to me is surprising at the least.