Chapter 19

"Alex..?" I call from the bottom of the stairs. I hear a scoot of a spinny chair and out pops Alex head from around the corner of his door frame. I smile at him. Genuinely. "I'm going.." I mutter. He's smiling but I can tell he's really upset.

He runs down the stairs to greet me with a massive bear hug... I haven't had a bear hug from him since we were really little. 

"I'm gonna miss you lil sis," and thats when the water works started. Alex and I have really bonded and I genuinely didn't think we would even touch eachother let alone admit we'd miss each other.

"I'm gonna miss you too," I managed to stutter out. He pulls away from the hug but clutches my shoulders looing me dead in the eyes, smiling the most I've ever seen him smile.

"You're gonna do great out there. If anything happens just know I've always got your back," tears escaped my eyes as I hugged him for the last time before I flew out. 

He helped shove my things in the back of an old London taxi as they were really heavy. There weren't many bags because of baggage restrictions but boy were they heavy. He slammed the boot shut up opened the door for me. My heart genuinely swelled - I was gonna miss him so much.

I unrolled the window and waved whilst droplets of happiness ran down my face. The taxi started the engine and began to reverse and drive. Before Alex disappeared from sight he yelled,

"GO GET 'EM TIGER! I LOVE YOU!" I smiled the most I ever have in the past few months. I desperately wanted to shout back that I loved him too but I knew he wouldn't hear because we were too far away now.

"That's cute, who is he?" The cab driver piped up.

"He's my brother," I said quietly and smiled to myself. I've never been prouder to call him my brother.

// A.N  \\

Short chapter I know it's just kind of a filler

WELL HI EVERYONE. THREE YEARS EH? AND I DIDNT EVEN FINISH IT. I will be updating from now on, I used to have a life hence why I stopped but now... Nahh..