Chapter 17

As I woke, I laid there in a daze. My eyes wouldn't focus on anything and the room was dark so I switched on my bed side lamp but that made everything worse. My vision went 839462719 x worse and I was now dizzy. Great. I thought. I laid there and tried to focus my eyes back to reality and after a while they had and I could see reasonably well again.

"Luuuukkkkeeee." I moaned to nothing in particular. No response.

"LuuuuKKKEEEEE" I groaned louder. Still nothing.

"LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS" I screamed. No noise. No movement. I sat up and sulked at my wall, death glaring it. Angry, I snatched my phone up from my bedside cabinet and scrolled through twitter.

"Couldn't miss ANOTHER show so I decided to come to lovely AMERICA!! Whooo!! So excited can't wait " ~ @luke5sos

I couldn't believe what I was reading. Had he really left me here. In England? While he just runs off to america???!!! A) I've always wanted to go to america b) I'm his girlfriend wtf c) I perform at these shows d) I'm ill he's supposed to be helping me not going to AMERICA!!??

I closed the twitter tab and scrolled through my contacts until I saw Luke's. I hit call so angrily I swear my screen cracked but at that moment in time I seriously didn't care.

*RING RING*

*RING RING*

*RING RI-*

L: Hel-

M: LUKE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?

L:... I can explai-

M: WELL YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD FUCKING EXPLANATION BECAUSE IM SITTING HERE ALONE ON. MY. OWN. SICK AND ILL WHAT THE HELL?!

L: Amelia. Listen. 1d are already pretty mad at us for missing so many shows because I wouldn't turn up. I didn't turn up because you didn't. You couldn't and that's not your fault. Okay? I had too Mimi otherwise they would have stopped us touring with them. We need this. It will help our career in so many different ways and Niall warned us that they were thinking off booting us off the tour if we didn't show up for another show. You know people actually paid tickets to see US. So if the people who they paid tickets to see don't show up we'll get a bad reputation. I'm sorry I had too.

M: ...

L: Mimi please I just-

M: no Luke. I understand. Its just the little things like... Oh it doesn't matter okay? Just go do what you have too.

L: no I'm free at the moment. Like what?

M: I don't know like I've always wanted to go to america but never had the funds too or the fact my boyfriend and my best mates aren't in the same country... You know just the little things like that.

L: Mimi, look, princess I'm so sorry you know I love you but my career-

M: yes I know Luke its fine. Good bye.

*HANGS UP*

By this point I was in tears; I was a mess. I didn't even know what to think anymore. I went to sleep because I just needed to clear my head and get away from it all. It was only 2am anyway so...