Chapter 13

LUKES P.O.V

I could hear her moving inside the bathroom but she wouldn't open it up. I strained my hearing to figure out what she was doing but the others were shouting and banging too loud to be able to hear anything.

"SHUT. UP." I shouted over the top of everyone. "She's not feeling the best and you know what? Shouting and banging on the door will make her feel worse. So shut the fuck up before I make you." I glared at all of them as they backed a bit away. I couldn't hear anymore movement which worried me.

"Mimi?" I knocked on the door a little. "Its Luke. Please come out please baby." I knocked the slightest bit louder this time. "Mimi. Please. I'll understand everything if you just tell me." I put my ear against the wall. These walls were very thin and you could hear a spider breathing so when I couldn't hear her breathing...

"BREAK DOWN THE DOOR!" I turned and instructed them. "Break it down she's clearly not coming out and I'm fucking worried break it down now." We all lined up and barged into the bathroom to see her slumped into a corner, her mouth riddled with pills. Everywhere was riddled with pills. The floor, her mouth, the now empty pill container...

I shook her as hard as I could crying my eyes out.

"MIMI! PLEASE. YOU CANT GO YET ITS NOT TIME. NO ONE READY FOR YOU TO GO. I BET EVEN YOU WERENT PLEASE YOUR WORTH MORE SPACE THEN ME." I sobbed on her shoulder. She just had enough energy to draw her last breath to say "You're worth more than three stars Luke." and that was it. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her just smiling mouth drooped down.

"AMELIA!!" I cried sobbing for her. It all went so fast after that. She was hospitalised and I'm still here waiting for her to wake up. She WILL wake up. Its not an option for her not too.