Chapter 5

I walked out of Alex's room at around 11ish as I was tired. I hugged them all but not Alex. I just said goodnight to him and left to go into my room.

I brushed my teeth and hair and walked into my room. As I strolled past the boys room I heard light snoring and assumed them to all be asleep. I started getting changed but I did it sexually though. I don't know why but I always feel extremely horny at night.

-

I regret everything. Anything and everything I did last night. I sneaked a look into Alex's room but there was no one around. I heard talking downstairs so I started down the stairs.

I realised half way down I probably looked a mess so I ran back up, put my black jeans on, big baggy sweater and fluffy socks and descended towards to kitchen again.

As I entered I was greeted with massive grins and smirks apart from Alex. I'm hoping he wasn't there? He nodded and I sat down next to Ash. He giggled and looked at me. Calum and Michael were being complete knob heads and staring at my boobs smiling and whispering to each other. I crossed my arms and they pouted at me. At least Luke was the only one acting normal. Perhaps he wasn't there either? It was nice having a conversation with someone who didn't want to stare at my boobs.