Date at night

Renjun POV:

In the kitchen, I started to clean the tables. I had to smile a little as I thought about Jeno and what just happened a while ago. I'm really excited about our meeting tonight. We didn't do anything together for a while now.

We still see each other every day but in some way not really. We exchange glances and little smiles here and there, but that's it. It would be nice if we didn't have to hide everything so that I could just hug him without having to be worried to get caught.

Oh well... maybe I should stop thinking like that. After all, I'm just a servant and Jeno is the next king. I should be happy that he is meeting me. The truth is that he deserves someone better than me. A prince as handsome as him, who truly belongs to him. Someone like Jaemin, who is a prince and also really handsome.Not me who looks ugly and absurd next to Jeno. I'm neither handsome nor anything special. I'm just ordinary. I'm always asking myself what Jeno just sees in me......

I looked at the clock and saw that I have to hurry to get my work done so that I'm finished before we meet.

Jeno POV :

I looked at Renjun until he disappeared into the kitchen. Next, to me I noticed a servant who was staring at me.

"Is something wrong ? Or why are you staring at me? You should rather get your work done. After all that's why you're here or do you want to get fired?" I said a little bit aggressive.

" No.. ple.. please ..no I'm really sorry." she replied while stuttering and looking on the ground. I glanced at her angry for one last time before I went to my room.

Why do they always have to be like that? I know I'm handsome and all but they should stop staring at me like that. As if I would want to interfere with them in any way. I'm not crazy. It would be better if they focused on their work or else I will have to fire them. Besides I'm already taken...

As I thought of Renjun a smiled appeared on my face. My injunnie...

I miss him so much. Just a moment ago I would have loved nothing better than to kiss him as he was standing so near.

But that can't happen. My parents can't know about us. I can't wait to see him again. I can't take it anymore......

Maybe I should just go to the kitchen? It wouldn't be that bad if the other servants saw us... I mean if they say something I can just treat them that I will destroy them and their families. But, I think Renjun wouldn't be okay with that so I guess I just have to wait a little bit more until I have my injunnie in my arms again...

A few hours later

I was laying on my bed and waiting until I heard someone knocking on my door. That must be Renjun. I opened the door and pulled him inside. I locked the door so that nobody will disturb us and hugged him.

" I missed you so much injunnie"

" I missed you too Jeno" he replied while giggling in my arms. I let him go but let my hand stay on his hips. He laid his arms around my neck.

"Today you were really a naughty boy weren't you Prince Jeno ?!" He said while smiling. I really love his smile. Its just so beautiful and I couldn't help myself as to smile back as I thought back at what happened today.

"I don't know what you mean. What happened today? " I asked innocently as if I didn't know what happened.

"Really? Are you sure about that? Well, I guess then you don't remember what I said to you earlier about what we will do tonight , right?" He let go of me and a tried to escape my arms, but I held him tighter.

"Wait... I think I might remember something again. You wanted to do something that was destined to be done tonight. Right, baby ?" I noticed how red he got after I said the word baby. He always gets shy when I say it. I love it every time, but it is just the truth. He is really my little baby.

"Oh no... you are getting shy again. Where is the confident Renjun now? Come here, my little Baby" I said while hugging him again and inhaling his scent.

"Come let's sit " We went to my bed and sat on it.

"I would love nothing better than to stay like that forever without letting you go " I looked him in the eyes and saw him blushing at my words.

"I love you," he said while he slowly came near.

"I love you too"

Our lips were almost touching. I couldn't hold it anymore and kissed him. He laid his hands on my neck and drew me closer to him. I laid my hands on his hips and also pushed him closer to me.

I really loved the feeling when we are kissing. His soft lips on mine. I could never get enough of them.

We paused for a while to catch our breaths but then I kissed him again because I wanted more, as I slowly pressed him into the mattress.

I was just about to kiss his neck as someone knocked on the door. Renjun let go of me immediately and tried to fix himself. I'm already missing his lips. Who dares to disturb our moment like that?

"Who is there ?!? " I shouted being unable to control my anger.

Suddenly the door opened. Didn't I lock it properly? I noticed how Renjun froze next to me as someone came inside.

Authors Note
What do you think about Jenos and Renjuns personalitys? Who could be at the door? Will they get caught ?

To be continued....