Enjoying our moments together

Jeno POV

The door opened and Jaemin came inside while smiling. I saw Renjun breathing again. He must have held his breath because he was so scared.

"What are you doing here Jaemin. Don't you have other business to do? And wasn't the door locked? How could you get inside?"

I asked a little bit angry not being able to control my anger because he just disturbed our moment and made me scared of getting caught.

"Calm down, Tiger. Yes, the door was locked, but you know that doesn't stop me because as your best friend I have a key and I wanted to see how you are doing. I didn't know that Renjun is with you or else I wouldn't have come. I don't want to see how you suck each other's faces"

He said while smirking at us. I sometimes forget why he is my best friend. Why did I even give him the keys to my room? I must have been out of my mind at that time.

I looked at Renjun and saw him away from me on the other side of my bed. I walked to him to hug him again and rested my face on his shoulders as a back hugged him.

"So since you see that I'm busy you should leave now. I want my time with Renjunnie... Alone !"

I hugged Renjun more as I said that and I noticed how he started laughing at that point.

"No..., why? I also missed Renjun and want to spend time with him!" Jaemin said as he walked to Renjun. I pushed him back and hugged Renjun closer. Renjun is mine and mine alone and I don't want anybody near him even if Jaemin is my best friend.

"No, go away. He is mine so leave us alone !" I said while glaring at Jaemin.

"Ok, you jealous prince. I'm leaving before you get angrier. So Renjunnie see you and Jeno we will talk tomorrow!"

Jaemin walked away and locked the door again. Finally! Now I can enjoy my time with Injunnie again. I looked at Renjun and our eyes meet. How can someone be so beautiful? He is just perfect. I'm so glad that I can call him mine. I laid my hands on his waist and pulled him to me so that he was sitting on my lap. He put his hands on my neck and smiled at me...

Renjun POV

As I was sitting on Jenos lap I realized how much I missed him. How much I missed us being together like this. It has been a while since I could be with him like this. We always have to hide and with all our duties we don't seem to have time anymore to meet each other. How I wish we were just a normal couple with no need to hid and where we can just love each other.......

"Hey, is everything okay? You were spacing out and you looked like you always do when you think too much."

I didn't even realize I was spacing out again. I looked straight into his eyes and started caressing his hair.

"You were thinking about it again, right? I know it's hard, but I know we can handle that. I love you so much and I can't lose you. Just be patient and wait a little more. I will fix everything so that we don't have to hide anymore !" He pecked my lips and held my hands. I couldn't hide anything from him. He knows me too well for that. I didn't even say anything but he knew what I was thinking...

"I love you too" I said while looking at him

"And don't worry I was just thinking too much again. I don't want to lose you too. I can't imagine a life without you so even if I have to wait 10 or more years, I will wait because for you I would wait forever. As long as we are together it doesn't matter!"

He smiled at me after I said that. I really love him. He always knew what to say to make me feel better. I don't know what to do without him. He is my everything....

"My Injunnie" he said while caressing my waist and leaning closer to me. He started kissing me and I immediately kissed him back. I cupped his face with both of my hands and started to lean more to him. I felt Jenos hands wrapping around my waist, pulling me closer to deepen the kiss. I couldn't help myself but let to out a moan. How much I missed his lips. I was craving for Jenos kisses and touch.

Pulling away, I panted. I stared down at his now rosy lips and then kissed him back again. His kisses are really addicting.

Needing to breathe, I pulled away again and let my head rest on his shoulders.

Jeno smiled, rubbing circles on my waist and kissed my head.

"I love you, my little baby"

I could only hum as a response as I was still catching for air and feeling overwhelmed.

We stayed in this position for a while. My head on his shoulder and his hands on my waist. I wish we could stay like this forever.

I looked at the clock and saw that it already was midnight. That means that I needed to go now otherwise they will realize that I'm missing and I would get it trouble.

I sat straight and removed my head from his shoulders.

"It's already midnight... You know what that means."

He sighed and looked at me like a sad puppy. It isn't that I don't want to stay but I just can't...

"Already? We didn't even get to spend much time with each other. I don't want you to leave but I also know that you have to....."

He removed his hands from my waist and held my hand while standing up and leading me to the door.

"I will miss you when you go. Can we see each other again tomorrow? I just have classes in the morning and after that, I'm free. No prince duties. You could come to bring me something and just stay. When someone asks where you have been you can just say that the prince ordered you to help him."

I smiled at him and nodded happily.

" Jeno that's a great idea. I nearly thought that we wouldn't see each other again and don't worry I will make sure that nobody will get suspicious." I said while trying to give him a convincing smile.

"Good. But if not you know that I can handle them. After all, I'm the prince." he said while smiling back at me. This idiot. I already know that, but I also know that I can handle that myself. I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who wants to see each other again. I guess we were both missing each other...

We hugged for the last time and Jeno pecked my lips.

"See you tomorrow injunnie and I love you!"

"I love you too" I gave him one last peck and walked out the door. I looked around and fortunately, nobody was there so I quietly walked to my room.

I laid on my bed thinking about Jeno. I m really happy to have him as my boyfriend and I don't really know what I would do without him. I just love him so much...

After a while, I slowly started to fall asleep still thinking about Jeno and looking forward to see him again......

Authors note

A little bit Noren fluff, because we all needed it. How did you like it? What do you think about Jaemins first appearance? He and Haechan will appear again in the next Chapters and they will also play a more important role then. Thanks for reading and please look forward to my next chapters;)

To be continued...