Explanations

Jeno POV

" because of Mark...." I said while looking at Renjun.

"Mark? As in Mark Lee, the Prince of the Kingdom of the west?" Renjun asked me while looking confused.

"Yeah, I meant that asshole." I really hate him, even before what he has done and now I only hate him more.

"What does Mark Lee have to do with you being so mad that day? What happened. Tell me, Jeno. I want to know!" Even if he still looked confused he also seems desperate to know the answer and I'm also willing to give it to him.

Since I didn't know how to explain it to him I only gave him the letter, just like Jaemin.

"Read it for yourself" I gave him the letter and rested my chin on his shoulder to see his reaction when he was reading the letter.

The letter:

Dear Lee Jeno,

I happen to find out something very interesting about you. I didn't know you were a faggot and especially that you were hooking up with that little servant of yours. I was really shocked when I found out about you two.

One day after our lessons I walked down around the hall when I heard someone moaning from your room. I quietly looked inside only to see you and your little servant kissing each other. I found it really disgusting. But the worse was when you told him you love him. Him? A poor servant and you, a prince? What a scandal would that be?

When I saw you I thought you were just desperate for sex but it seems like you two are in a relationship. Well, you wouldn't want anyone to find out about it, do you ? Especially your father right? Oh, I could only imagine what he would do to you if he found out what you are doing in the free time.

I bet he will try to beat the faggot out of you. Oh and that poor little servant boyfriend of yours. He will probably be punished badly, locked in or maybe even punished to death. You wouldn't want that do you? You love him and you want to protect him, right? Well if you don't want anyone to find out then you should also do something for me.

You still know my sister, right you asshole. She is still being put inside because of that stupid ass of yours and I want you to release her. Since you are the prince of the kingdom were she is being held I think you can do something about it right?! If you don't want anyone to find out then rescue her and bring her to me. You have 4 weeks left. Better get the job done, right Lee Jeno?!

I still couldn't believe that asshole. I mean what does he think he is, threatening me like that. I noticed Renjun was finished with reading when he put the letter down.

He looked at me and hugged me.

" I'm so sorry Jeno. I didn't know. I didn't even know mark was capable of doing that. I'm sorry" He said with his face snuggling on my chest.

"No even because of that, I shouldn't have treated you like that so I should be the one who is sorry. I hope you can forgive me now"

Renjun pulled away to give me a quick kiss on my lips.

"Of course, I'm going to forgive you. You know I can't stay mad at you for that long, you know how I love you. even if what you did was really mean and stupid, you're still forgiven. But only if you promise me to never do that again."

"I promise you I will never ever behave like this again. I promise and I love you too"

I smiled at him and we hugged each other again.

I'm just so glad that he isn't mad at me anymore. This week where he ignored me was the worse for me. I didn't know what to do without him. He really is my everything.

I pulled away to look him in the eyes. I slowly started to caress his back. I really missed touching him.

I saw Renjun gulping. He bit his lips and closed his eyes, enjoying how I stroke his back.

I started kissing his neck, slowly, inch for inch. Then I moved on to his shoulder. Then I gave him kisses on his eyes, forehead, lips, nose, and cheeks multiple times. Then I pulled away and saw Renjun blushing while looking down, playing with his hand. He was just too cute.

" I really missed you. I didn't see you for days." I said while lifting his chin up to be able to look at his eyes again.

"I missed you too." he said with a soft voice. So cute.

I pulled him up so that he was now sitting on my laps and leaned forward to kiss him again, careful and passionate.

I couldn't think of anything, just Renjun, Renjun, Renjun. Too drunk of the feeling of him.

I pushed him down on the bed so that I was now hovering over him. We were kissing like crazy. Like our lives depend on it. My tongue slips inside his mouth, gentle, but demanding. My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throb and my heart explodes. I have never wanted anyone like this before. I just really love him. All I want is Renjun.

The weight of his body under me. I feel him- all of him- pressed against me and I inhale his shampoo and that extra scent that is just so...him. The most delicious smell I could ever imagine. I want to breathe him, lick him, eat him. His lips taste like honey. He feels wonderful, laying under me.

My hands are everywhere and it doesn't matter that his mouth is already on top of mine, I want him closer, closer and closer. Renjun was at that time a moaning mess, just like me. That's why I started to slowly pull away from him.

We were both trying to catch our breath after our hot make out session. I looked him in the eyes and saw love in them. I kissed him for one last time before I rolled over, now laying on the bed next to him and pulled him close to me again so that my hand was resting on his waist and his head was laying on my chest.

"Well that was hot " I said and Renjun started blushing because of that.

"Yeah, but Jeno...What should we do about Mark? I mean what if he exposes us?" He asked me worried.

"I don't know what we can do at the moment. But don't worry we still have time to think about. We have you, Jaemin, Haechan and me to think about what we should do about it. We'll think of something" I said trying to calm him down even if I myself was worried. But I'm not letting myself to be treated like that and I will do everything to protect Renjun. Everything!

"Okay. I hope everything will turn out well."

"Me too Renjun. Me too..." I hugged him more tightly giving his hair a kiss.

We cuddle for a while, but then Renjun had to leave again. We couldn't risk more people to find out about us, but we promised to meet each other again tomorrow. I'm just happy that we are finally back again.

And about Mark Lee. He should be prepared because he clearly messed up with the wrong people. I'm not just someone who you can threat, I fight back and do everything what is possible to protect the ones I love.

Author's note

I'm back with a new chapter and the mystery of that letter is finally solved. But what about Marks sister? Why is she locked up? And what will they do to prevent him from exposing their relationship? I hope you liked the Chapter and stay tuned to find out more;)