I'm always here for you

Jeno POV

As soon as Jaemin left and I turned around to look at Renjunnie again. He was still sniffling with tears in his eyes. I wiped his tears away before I pulled him into a hug. I held him tightly and pulled him to sit on my lap. He hugged me back with his arms around my neck while I was holding his waist, caressing his skin with my thumb and rubbing circles on his back.

We hugged for a long while, just enjoying being in each other's arms again until I finally pulled out to look at him.

"I'm so happy that you are here. And even if I'm hating to admit that Jaemin was telling the truth. I have to admit that I was really whining about missing you all day. I just don't feel complete without you by my side Renjun. You are everything to me. I don't know how long I will endure having to stay away from you and acting like you're just a servant to me. I just want you Renjun, by my side, as my boyfriend. I don't want to hide anymore, maybe we should just spill the tea?"

I said while looking at him like a sad puppy, trying to convince him to agree with me. He smiled at me while caressing my cheeks and gave me a quick peck on my lips.

"I know Jeno, I know, but we cant. You are the prince, soon to be king. I don't think it would be good to reveal that you have a relationship with a servant. I mean think about how the others will react, especially your parents? I also want to hold your hand in public or even kiss you, but that's not possible. I don't know what your parents or the kingdom would say if they were to found out. The only thing that matters is that you know that I love you and that I will always be by your side."

"I love you too Renjunnie, so fucking much"

We were staring at each other eyes, our foreheads leaning on each other.

"If you don't kiss me now, then I will." I said as I leaned forward closing the gap between us and connecting our lips together. As soon as our lips touched each other I heard Renjun leaving a soft gasp from his lips.

I kiss him hungrily and passionate. It was a long time ago since we could kiss each other like that, our bodies curving against each other. After a long passionate kiss, I pulled away to catch my breath. I open my eyes and see Renjun, already looking so wrecked and flustered. I did that. I cupped his cheeks and let my thumb brush lightly against his soft and rosy lips. I meet his gaze as I lean forward to kiss him again.

Renjun POV

I smiled as he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I opened my mouth, letting his tongue slide in. I wrapped my arms around Jeno's neck again, as his hands traveled down my back and then to the back of my thighs as I wrapped my legs around him. I pull away from another breathtaking kiss.

"You're so pretty" Jeno breaths out still trying to catch his breath again after our heated kiss. I can't help but to blush with a shy smile on my lips as I snuggle close to Jeno's body to hid my face on his chest.

"Don't say that." I said while being flustering and hiding my face in my hands.

I hear him laughing, his fingers brushing along the exposed skin on my waist before he leans in close to press a kiss right on my head.

"Why? Cant I compliment my pretty boyfriend ?" I look up to see him smirking and I lightly punch him on his arm.

"No, you cant. It's embarrassing for me" I said while pouting angrily but Jeno's just laughs while looking at me.

"So cute." he said as he pinched my cheeks and hugged me again. I was too embarrassed to say something, so I just hugged him back.

"I still can't believe your mine." he said as he pulled away still caressing my waist.

"I can't believe your mine too" I said while leaning forward to give him a soft peck on his lips. We hugged again, enjoying the warm feeling of being in each other's arms. A wave of calmness crashing in my body as Jeno tightens his grip around me.

I wish we could stay like this forever, snuggling close together in each other's arms. I loved the feeling of his arms around me. I wish we could just pause the moment so that we don't have to worry anymore about anything, just enjoy being by each other's side.

After cuddling for a little more I left to go to my room, smiling while thinking about Jeno and how happy we are with each other. Little did I know at that moment that this one of the last calm and sweet moments we had with each other before everything will turn upside down.

Author's note

Hey, I'm back with a new chapter and some Noren fluff. I'm sorry that I didn't post for a while, but I promise the next chapter will be uploaded within a week. Tell me if you liked the chapter. Are you excited to know what will happen to their relationship? Stay tuned.

To be continued .....