Hang Out

DIAMOND'S P.O.V
( After School )
I am siting on my bed waiting to hear from Jake. My phone vibrates and the screen glows.

Jake: Hey! Where would u like to go to hang out? ;)

ME: Hi! anywhere is fine with me! Do you want to get food or go somewhere else? Idc :)

Jake: I'm not really hungry. But we could do soemthing fun :)

ME: Ok! I'm not that hungry either. We could go to Main Event? I can pay :)

Jake: Yeah that sounds fun! But I get to pay! I'll come and pick u up

ME: Ok thx see u then! byeeee

Jake: Np byeeee!

I put on some more perfume and pack some things in mini back pack. I check myself out in the mirror and make sure I look some what good. I go to my night stand and grab my phone, keys, 20$, and a pack of gum. Then I hear his car pull up in my driveway. I grab everything I need and head out the door. Once we get there Jake pays for our passes and we go straight to the laser tag station and we get put on the same team! Awww!

We go into the black room with obstacles. Our chest plates light up and our guns turn on. We stay right by each other! And it is so cute and amazing! As I am about to get shot by....ELIJAH! GOD DAMN IT! Jake runs in front of me! And he gets shot by the laser gun. I get down onto the floor like he is actually dying. And we both act overdramaticly. After we are done playing laser tag I start to head to the restroom. But Elijah stops me and looks around to make sure someone is looking?

I turn my head but he turns my head towards him, and he KISSES ME! Before I could push him back, I feel a force pulling on the back of my shirt. This random girl slaps me and I slap that bitch back! Like hell nah fam! And she kicks me in the face with all of her force! And I could see blurry but make out some faces.

I can feel my mouth bleeding, I look at Elijah with"why did u do this"look. I can feel someone picking me up and all I could hear was yelling until all I could see was black.

JAKE'S P.O.V

I get back from the food stand. I start to look for Diamond until she gets stop by this random boy. He looks at me and someone else and smiles? Then he KISSES DIAMOND! I see her trying to stop, I start to tear up about the thought of her liking someone else. But then this random girl slaps Diamond, then Diamond fights back until the girl kicked the shit out of her.

I run to her to see her barely crying and unconscious. I pick her up and grab some napkins and drive her to the E.R. They take her into a room and they tell me to wait int the waiting room. Man this is one crazy date...I mean! Uh HANGOUT! haha.........ha