I'm Sorry

ELIJAH'S P.O.V

It's been about a week since the thing happened. Ethan hasn't told anyone since I asked him not to. I doing better, I think, I hope at least.
I made a list of things I need to do to hopefully fix my life. Ethan helped me with it.

THINGS TO DO TO FIX UR EFFED UP LIFE:
1) Tell Diamond sorry and write a letter to her and hopefully be friends or more with her.

2) Stoping being a pain in the ass and get good grades

3) Do more things that makes me happy. ( workout,sports) and live by happy quotes.

4) Get a job! So I can get my own place or a place with Ethan.

5) DO ALL THINGS BEFORE I GRADUATE!!!! ( if not, atleast try too bc you are worth it!)

So First of all, I needed to change my home and lock to something happy.

Ok so as soon as I do that

Ok so as soon as I do that. I wear an outfit I feel comfotable and confident in.

I wait for Ethan, and then we go to school

DIAMOND'S P.O.V

I haven't seen Elijah, which was good. But I think that the text might be from him. Maybe he moved? I don't know. But what I do know is to avoid Jake at all costs. I haven't told anyone about what happened. But I don't think anyone should be allowed to do that. I walk to my locker, I put up stuff. I turn around to see Elijah...great.

" Hey, can I talk to you in private? Please, just let me talk. " He says, why would he want to talk to me-does he like me?! Diamond clam down and think about it reasonably. He is probably is going to make fun of you. But you will fight back. Let's go Diamond!

" Ok fine. " I tell him, he drags me into a janitor closet.

" I would like to start by saying sorry. I'm sorry for being a jerk, dick, douche. You name it! I'm sorry I acted that way towards you. I would like to a new fresh start with you. Please Diamond. " He asks, ok wait what? Elijah is apologizing to me.? Ok um WTF

" So let's get this straight...You want to be my friend after you put me through shit. And out of nowhere you want to be my friend. I am going crazy, this is crazy what the actual-" I tell him but he cuts me off by saying.

" Your not crazy. I realized what I put you through and I...I..um don't agree with the decsions I made. I'm so sorry. " He tells me. Is he telling the truth?

" How do I know your not lying? Or that your setting me up? Elijah you broke my trust. " I tell him as if he thinks I just let anyone into my life.

" I swear on my life I'm not setting you up nor am I lying to you. I want to become a better person. Just please, please give me a second chance." He says beging like a dog. Will I regret not giving him a chance?

" Ok. You know this is a lot of shit to take in! I just..I just need time to think ok. " I tell him, I have no idea what to do.

" Yeah that's fair. Just let me know when you made your decsion. Bye. " He says as he walks out of the room.

" Bye.......well shit! " what am I going to do?