Is there still Hope?

ETHAN'S P.O.V
I wake and get ready for school. Elijah was sick last night. He kept throwing up, and he had a fever. My dad got pretty upset when he threw up on the carpet. He statred to say rude things, and unbelievable things to say your child. I had to clean it up, and I would stay with him but I need to get his make up work and stay on track for him. Our dad isn't the best so we always have each others back.

I go to the kitchen and grab some pain killers and a glass of water. I grab some left over soup from the other day and put it in a bowl. I place it in the microwave for Elijah. I go upstairs and bring him the water and pills. I go into his room and place it on the side tables. I look at the bed to see him, not in bed? I see a light from the bathroom. I knock on the door to make sure he was ok.

I don't hear anything? I knock louder and put my ear up to the door. I hear soft crying. I start to panic, my next option is to open the door.

" Elijah I'm going in there! " I yell through the door.

I open the door to see something that I could never imagine. I look at the opened pills and Elijah about to put some in his mouth. I run over and force them out of his mouth. I hold him down, as he is trying to grab more pills. I wait till he is calmed down, I look at him.

" Why? Why even think about doing this to yourself!? " I tell him, and I'm crying to think I could've lost him forever.

" I'm sorry....I thought it would be better for everyone. " He says while whispering.

" How could this be better?! I would lose you! " I tell him, which causes him to cry more.

" I just thought it would've fixed all my problems. " Elijah tells me.

" I'm not going to school after what you just tried to do. So I'm staying home. " I tell him.

DIAMOND'S P.O.V

I just ignore that text. I walk over to Jake and he gives me a weird look.

" What? " I ask.

" What's wrong? " He asks, should I lie? I'll just do that so he doesn't over react about the text.

" Oh it's nothing! Really you shouldn't worry about it. " I say smiling hoping he wouldn't question it.

" It's not nothing. I know when something is up, just tell me. " He tells me, why won't he just leave it alone.

" umm.. I... look just don't over react ok. " I tell him.

" Ok, why would I over react? Are you seeing other people or something? " He asks me, I laugh.

" No! I wouldn't ever do that! Just..Here! Look at my phone! " I give him my phone with the text.

" Ok? I was joking the first time, but are you seeing other guys?! " He looks at me with a mean look. And he grab my arm and squeezes it.

" I already told you no! Ow! Your hurting my arm! " I tell him as he squeezes it harder.

" Are you seeing other guys?! " He says and is not letting go of my arm.

" I said NO! Now let go of my arm! " I say forcing my arm away from him. My arm releases and I run into the bathroom.

WTF is going on today!?! And the one person I trust does this! I go into a stall and start crying.

ELIJAH'S P.O.V
[In the morning before Ethan found him]
I woke up to my alarm. I rub my eyes and strench but then remember I was sick yay. I sit in bed I reflect about what happened last night.

[Flashback]
"Elijah! I just cleaned this carpet! Ethan Come over here and help your brother!" Dad said as he looks at Elijah with hatred.

"Coming! Oh ok hold on Elijah!" Ethan runs into the bathroom to get towels, and a trashcan for Elijah.

"Ok vomit into this and go upstairs in your bathroom and then vomit into your toliet, I'll be right there!" Ethan instructs Elijah. Elijah does what he was told by Ethan.

Ethan cleans up the throw up from Elijah.

"Thank You! This is why Ethan is my FAVORITE! Elijah everything would so much easier if you weren't around you know!" Dad yells that directly to Elijah. Ethan's heart sank as there own father had a "favorite".
[End of Flashback]

Would it be easier for me to be gone? I mean I screwed up with a girl that I wanted to have in my future. Oh my god..how did I make her feel? Did I make her feel like shit? Did I let Ethan down? Did I let the world down? Would everything be better if I wasn't here?

No stop thinking that! Stop it! STOP IT! You wouldn't do it! But what if it would be better? No it won't! But it will and I am just lying to myself! The truth hurts right? Yes it does! You know why!? Because I fucking bullied a girl just so that she would notice me. She did! But not the way I want her to...I'm the person she avoids, the person she hates. She probably wants me dead! So the real question is....when am I going to leave. When am I going to say goodbye to this shitty ass earth that we are supposed to call home.

Well guess what, it's all bullshit! Just like me and every single thing I do, every action, every sentence, every word I say I make people miserable. So would it hurt to say goodbye, yes it would. To the people who made me happy. You may think you know my story but you really don't. There's always a real and twisted ending. Nothing like a fairytale, not even a happy ending. So this is my ending. The end of my chapter, goodbye.

Posted this chapter early! Ur welcome :)
BTW there is going to be a post on saturday so wait for that! Thank you!