E.R

DIAMOND'S P.O.V
( Still At The E.R )
  I woke up in a medical bed? What? Oh....last night or today or whatever it was. I see Jake and he comes and hugs me. I smile and I feel myself blushing. I look at Jake to see him blushing too. My question is why, why did he do this?

" I didn't want to kiss him, he wanted me to get beat up. " I say looking down in my bed.

" I know. But is there any reason why he would do that? "  Jake asks me, I try to think of a fake explaination for it. But then again screw it!

" His name is Elijah, Elijah Best and I...I guess he bullies me? I don't know. Ever since I came here it has been crazy and messed up. Oh yeah! And he said he was going to make my life a living hell! So that is just so amazing! But how did he know we were going there? He makes me feel so uncomfortable. " I say playing and fittling with my thumbs

" Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't know that you had to deal with that stuff. " Jake says trying to comfort me

" you don't have to be sorry it's not like you bullied me or anything, it's just a huge mess. " I sigh and put my hand on my head

He then hugs me and I hug him back

" What day is it? " I ask thinking I could have been here for a week

" It's the day after, It's Saturday. " He says

" When can I leave? " I ask wanting to go home

" Oh let me go ask! " He gets up and leaves the room..

I sit there waiting and waiting and waiting. Until after a whole year he comes back. I'm joking it wasn't a year but it did take a long time to get an answer.
He said that I would be able to go home tomorrow. It's all my fault, none of this would have happened if I had just to...maybe this isn't my fault? I don't even know at this point but I'm so tired so I'm just going to go to bed.

ELIJAH'S P.O.V

I feel really bad about what I did to Diamond. I was just jealous, and I didn't really think that this was going to happen. I was just making sure her new "boyfriend" was looking so I could make him jealous. But I guess it doesn't really matter anymore she hates me. And that is worse that being in the friend zone. What am I going to do? I mean I don't really like the life I have right now. And I'm pretty sure Diamond doesn't like hers either right now. What could I do to make it up to her?